LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed & Performance...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed & Performance...

I ordered Kooks headers and Y-Pipe over a month ago along with a TSP Cam. The cam and headers cam when expected but im having a hell of a problem trying to find out when my Y-Pipe is coming.

I called TSP numerous times to find out when it will ship but they just keep saying they are waiting to hear back from Kooks since kooks is who has to ship it to me. I don't understand how you can't find out anything from them. I was able to call Kooks but they didn't know how to help me since TSP was the one who ordered it and the guy couldn't tell me anything; he said just call TSP.

I called TSP back and still nothing and its been a week of them saying they are trying to find out.

On top of it all you have taken the money from me with out delivering the product and not giving me any idea when I will get it.

You are a dealer for Kooks and you can't find out anything from them for whats going on over a week now?

Please get me a tracking number or at the very least a date of shipment!

If its going to be this big of a problem you should not sell the product until you get it in stock; you should say on your website you are out of stock and waiting on a new shipment or something because this is a joke.

Other than that they are easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

This isn't going to stop me from using TSP in the future I just want to know when my Y-Pipe is coming.

I think they are a great company regardless.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Justin, I just saw your email you left on our website and replied to you there as well.

Kooks finally shipped that Y-pipe out yesterday and it is scheduled for delivery to you tomorrow. I apologize for their delay and hope you give Texas Speed another chance in the future. On parts we have ANY control over, I think you'll find we have very efficient and quick shipping!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-08-2011, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
Justin, I just saw your email you left on our website and replied to you there as well.

Kooks finally shipped that Y-pipe out yesterday and it is scheduled for delivery to you tomorrow. I apologize for their delay and hope you give Texas Speed another chance in the future. On parts we have ANY control over, I think you'll find we have very efficient and quick shipping!
I see that now but I wish you would have called me like I was told was going to happen. I was getting worried when I kept calling to get the answer "We don't know" for a week.

All is well. Thanks Matt.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

For people reading this, its not a bash on TSP I was just getting worried and was trying to get a hold of them any way possible. The Y-Pipe is expected tomorrow and I will be using TSP in the future when I order my LS6 heads.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance...