LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

I had great results with speed inc

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up I had great results with speed inc

Called friday to check and see if Speed Inc had the parts that i needed, they had 2 of 3 in stock and told me that Spohn motor mounts would have to be drop shipped and would only be one day behind. Super fast shipping, I couldn't have asked for a better deal also. All of my parts arrived exactly when they said they were going to. All in all i dont see why people are giving the guys over there so much crap, all you have to do is check the avaliblity of the part before you "click" buy. Never hurts to actually talk to someone.

PROP SPEED INC, you guys got me the parts i needed at a great price and with free shipping. I try and be a good customer (as a retail manager i deal with bad customers all the time) and ya'll treated me with respect and dignity.

Thanks again,

Scott

Last edited by My6speedZ; 10-13-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
Called friday to check and see if Speed Inc had the parts that i needed, they had 2 of 3 in stock and told me that Spohn motor mounts would have to be drop shipped and would only be one day behind. Super fast shipping, I couldn't have asked for a better deal also. All of my parts arrived exactly when they said they were going to. All in all i dont see why people are giving the guys over there so much crap, all you have to do is check the avaliblity of the part before you "click" buy. Never hurts to actually talk to someone.

PROP SPEED INC, you guys got me the parts i needed at a great price and with free shipping. I try and be a good customer (as a retail manager) and ya'll treated me with respect and dignity.

Thanks again,

Scott
Hi Scott,

I'm glad we could take care of you. Thanks for the good words and we appreciate your business!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a quick update.

I bought the Lingenfelter spring tool and it is garbage. I sent Speed Inc. an email asking them if there was anything they could do to help me out, because, this tool just was not going to get the job done. Now I know full well that with this tool being used (its gets marred in its use, just the nature of it's design) that it couldn't be re-sold and so I wasn't really expecting them to be able to do anything as it was my mistake in choosing the wrong style spring tool.

Bryan was kind enough to let me return it to them and trade it out with the proper one at no additional charge. It is on back-order which kind of sucks, but that is out of mine and Speed Inc's control.

I just feel this was a really nice thing for them to do for me, since I explained I'm just ready to get this whole build finished up. In short it was something that they did not have to do, and when someone does something like that for me it goes a long way. I will buy every part I ever can from Bryan and the guys out at Speed Inc and I've told them that.

Even when I emailed asking about the new replacement and finding out it was back-ordered. Those two emails were both answered during the weekend. These guys just seem like real car guys and I appreciate their effort in helping me with my dumb mistake.

Big Thumbs Up,

Scott

Last edited by My6speedZ; 12-19-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem Scott. Thank you for the good words!

Quick Reply: I had great results with speed inc