LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing

Old 06-29-2012, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Vengeance Racing

I was afforded the opportunity to have some work done to my Camaro a few weeks ago instead of doing it myself. I am here to say that I am very happy that I chose Vengeance Racing to do the work. I have slowly been modifying my 11,000 mile Camaro over the past couple of years but always wanted something more. After talking with Ron over the course of a YEAR! I finally decided to come down and check out their shop. It was the week of the gathering in Atlanta and Ron, Kevin, Ryan and all the guys in the shop took the time to answer all of my questions and show me around! Hell they even invited me to lunch! So after talking about the car and my goals, driving habits and most importantly budget we decided to do a VRX 4 cam kit plus. I made arrangements with Ron to drop the car off but I was only available on a Saturday. Without even blinking an eye offered to have the shop open for me to drop it off! Kevin took his much deserved time off to meet me at the shop and even showed a friend of mine around and answered his questions! The car was done very quickly and very cleanly! There were no issues with their attention to detail and when I picked it up that Friday they even gave me pictures and videos of the build. This is was just a CAMSHAFT KIT! but these guys made me feel as though I was a customer who just dropped off his ZR1 Corvette for god knows what! Long story short, There is a reason Vengeance Racing is among the best shops in the country. I never had any doubt that my car was in good hands, and this was the first time I ever left the car anywhere to have any work done! The guys at Vengeance are truly professionals and have earned my repeat business in the future!
Oh and as for the car? It is exactly what I was hoping for and expecting! Not a drag queen but not anemic.
Thanks again guys!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We cant thank you enough for making the trip downa and trusting your FLAWLESS SS with Vengeance! Goodluck with your upcoming "modifications"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing