LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

WS6Store Price Match

Old 07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WS6Store Price Match

Wasn't really sure where the appropriate place would be for this so I figured I would throw it in the lounge and if it needs moved it will be...anyway, I've been waiting for an email from Mike about his price match policy but I haven't gotten a response yet and I was planning on making my order tonight or tomorrow so I need to get an answer so I can make my decision.

Basically I know he price matches but does anyone know if that price match policy applies to Amazon? I'm ordering something from Mike and something else from Amazon that Mike doesn't carry and then there is a third item that Mike does carry but Amazon has it cheaper (free shipping) so if he'll price match it I'll add it to the SFC's I'm buying from from, if he won't/can't then I'll add it to my Amazon cart with the Hayden trans cooler.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Props to him if he can price match it. I read an article about how people were price shopping Walmart online to buy it cheaper on Amazon and how it was affecting Walmarts business. I didn't think you could get much cheaper than Walmart.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WS6Store will price match against another sponsor on this web site for sure. I sent an email to the WS6 guys about another sponsor sell price of this Morel Lifters (5206). WS6 beat the sponsor sell price hands down. My lifters will be in my hand tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I know the bit about the sponsors, he is already price matching the SFCs for me, I just didn't know if anyone has come into the same situation and gotten an answer from him about matching something like Amazon or not. I would love to give him the extra business even if it is only an extra $29 but still.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 PM
LS1TECH.com Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We do what we can to make everyone happy! Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WS6Store Price Match