LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vengeance Racing

I hope this is the right place for this, but I've had my m6 pbm 06 GTO for like a year now. I believe i'm the third owner and the car currently sits at 75k miles. Supposedly this GTO was built by Vengeance Racing and that's the reason for this thread.

The day I drove off in the car the salesman gave me a list of all the mods done to the car plus the dyno sheet which had the car on a Vengeance Racing dynojet (438/411). There's too many mods done to the car to mention, but one of the engine mods include a Vrx6 cam.

My question for anyone from Vengeance Racing is: Is there any record you guys keep on cars you built like VIN #'s or anything like that. I'm pretty positive this car has had work done to it by you guys but I just wanna be sure lol.

BTW I absolutely love the car, It's a blast to drive, hella fast, and I can't go anywhere without grabbing all the attention (because of the cam and the fully custom 3" true dual exhaust). It also helps that I am one of the few GTO owners in my area. I have a 99 Trans am also which I had before the GTO and it is basically stock, so now i'm working on getting it on par with the ls2.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We do store all VIN #s, but unfortunately we can only look up a vehicle using customer name. If you are able to get the previous owners names we would be happy to look them up and provide any information we have on your car.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing