LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing - Great Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vengeance Racing - Great Service

I'm pretty new here, so I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed (Vengeance Racing is a sponsor here, so I'm pretty sure I'm good), but I wanted to take the time to share how impressed I am with Vengeance Racing. I called in with several questions about their VRX5 cam, and David took the time to answer all of them.

He was very knowledgeable and happy to help with each of my questions, regardless of the fact that I don't have the money to purchase what I need for my set up....right now . (HCI LS2 Goat).

I have dealt with several speed shops in the past for previous cars and have yet to speak with a company that left me feeling motivated to share my experience afterward.

Thanks again, David, you guys rock!
Old 11-28-2015, 07:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lpowell35
I'm pretty new here, so I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed (Vengeance Racing is a sponsor here, so I'm pretty sure I'm good), but I wanted to take the time to share how impressed I am with Vengeance Racing. I called in with several questions about their VRX5 cam, and David took the time to answer all of them.

He was very knowledgeable and happy to help with each of my questions, regardless of the fact that I don't have the money to purchase what I need for my set up....right now . (HCI LS2 Goat).

I have dealt with several speed shops in the past for previous cars and have yet to speak with a company that left me feeling motivated to share my experience afterward.

Thanks again, David, you guys rock!
Thanks for the good words and thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We look forward to working with you when the time comes and I will let David know he continues to impress
Old 11-30-2015, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Mike fixed my GMMG

Great job - had many issues that others couldn't fix - Mike Carnahan figured it out right away & fixed the motor.

Vengeance knows motors!

Thanks guys.

Jim Smith

Last edited by daytonajim; 12-01-2015 at 05:34 AM.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing - Great Service