LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Coloradospeed packing is lol.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Thumbs down Coloradospeed packing is lol.

What I was expecting to receive

How mine came from colorado speed.

Way to cut corners, guys. Fun fact: plastic baggies don't protect metal parts from each other, especially a 150 brinell bronze from a 600+ brinell tool steel

Last edited by DietCoke; 02-12-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DietCoke
What I was expecting to receive

How mine came from colorado speed.

Way to cut corners, guys. Fun fact: plastic baggies don't protect metal parts from each other, especially a 150 brinell bronze from a 600+ brinell tool steel

I wish you guys would take the time to ask "why" instead of just going on the interweb and blasting away.

We get these in bulk. We have to pack them ourselves and we prefer it that way. Each bushing is slid on each end of the trunnion and wrapped individually. The reason is we found that some of the trunnions have some marking on them which do not allow the bushings to slide through. The prepacked trunnion kits you expect, I do not know if they are all being checked. But with us packing each one, we are checking them. I think that is doing an extra good job and taking the extra step to ensure you get a fault free product. None of the trunnions are damaged right? You paperwork is your online invoice. Shipping them USPS also allows you to get them within 2-3 days rather than 5-7 days via FedEx.
Attached Thumbnails Coloradospeed packing is lol.-2016-02-12-14.31.03.jpg  
Old 02-12-2016, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

None of your points have anything to do with getting rid of proper packaging. A ziploc bag will not protect a piece of bronze from a piece of tool steel. Period.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Banned

None of your points have anything to do with getting rid of proper packaging. A ziploc bag will not protect a piece of bronze from a piece of tool steel. Period.
It is clear you are only wanting to hear and read what you want to. We did not "getting rid of proper packaging". We got these in BULK. There was no prepackaging. We have to package them ourselves. None of your trunnions we're damaged, correct? You're just wanting to make an issue that has no merit seem bad. If you do not want the product, send it back.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by coSPEED
You're just wanting to make an issue that has no merit seem bad.
I have so much to gain by that This is a feedback forum, and I'm giving feedback that your packaging is poor.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Banned

AGAIN. IF you do not want the product. Send it back. Because if you keep it, then you'll be showing everyone on the interweb that all you are doing is griping about nothing since you are keeping the product.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:12 PM
10 Second Club

AGAIN. IF you do not want the product. Send it back. Because if you keep it, then you'll be showing everyone on the interweb that all you are doing is griping about nothing since you are keeping the product.
You seem awful upset I don't want or need a refund. That has nothing to do with poor packaging.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Banned

You seem awful upset I don't want or need a refund. That has nothing to do with poor packaging.
No one is upset. Again, you are keeping the product as you state. So nothing is wrong. There is no poor packaging. If it was poor packaging LOL then your items would be damaged. That is what defines POOR PACKAGING. Getting your product in fine condition (since you are keeping the product obviously) means the packaging is fine. LOL.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:58 PM
10 Second Club

Damaged is relative. Two of the pieces had to be deburred before installing. Given the bronze is machined and the steel is polished, I can only conclude the damage occured due to packing method.

Small cheese, but still cheese.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Banned

Damaged is relative. Two of the pieces had to be deburred before installing. Given the bronze is machined and the steel is polished, I can only conclude the damage occured due to packing method.

Small cheese, but still cheese.

Please post the pics. If not, you're just continuing this conversation just so you can try to win a lost thread because all I see are rockers with the trunnion upgrade. Each trunnion is wrapped and wrapped good.

Still amazed with all the complaining YOU KEPT THE PRODUCT LOL.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:25 PM
10 Second Club

Please post the pics. If not, you're just continuing this conversation just so you can try to win a lost thread because all I see are rockers with the trunnion upgrade. Each trunnion is wrapped and wrapped good.

Still amazed with all the complaining YOU KEPT THE PRODUCT LOL.
A lost thread? You don't get it, do you.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Banned

A lost thread? You don't get it, do you.
No I do not because your pics are X'd out. Again, simply put, send the product back. Why continue to moan about something you think is faulty and keep? I am out of this thread because it is pointless.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:33 PM
10 Second Club

No I do not because your pics are X'd out. Again, simply put, send the product back. Why continue to moan about something you think is faulty and keep? I am out of this thread because it is pointless.
The only thing faulty is your packaging. (and very professional use of capital letter and bold print like a four year old) People can draw their own conclusions about that, the product is usable.

When I do the second bank of rockers, if there are any that have the same issues, I'll be happy to take a picture.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Banned

The only thing faulty is your packaging. (and very professional use of capital letter and bold print like a four year old) People can draw their own conclusions about that, the product is usable.

When I do the second bank of rockers, if there are any that have the same issues, I'll be happy to take a picture.
The only 4 year old is the one who needed to post this 3 times in 3 different threads without just contacting us privately. You still kept the product and you're still moaning.

I hope to god you never have to install anything else ever and because it might be work.

Post whatever you wish. I am no longer replying to you. You seem to enjoy this and are getting a thrill out of it.

You think I made these trunnions? Once other vendors get these out, continue to complain. It has nothing to do with packaging. We are checking each trunnion as best we can while others are shipping out prepacked kits. That's a plus for us.

/unsubbed

Quick Reply: Coloradospeed packing is lol.