LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Moser engineering you wont believe this ****

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 04:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Moser engineering you wont believe this ****

I have a set of 33 spline Moser axles I broke one of them yesterday and couldn't believe it these are thousand horse axles and I snapped it off at the c clip eliminator and wheel fell off completely. I called Moser because I could not find the exact one I needed without buying a pair of axles which I could not afford the u emailed me several times a man named Aaron cook and after explaining it all to him a few hours later I get an email explaining if I would remove my other axle and cut it in half send them pictures I would be shipped two brand new axles free of charge for my inconvenience I was blown away he knew I did not purchase these axles new not did I expect them to replace it I did hope for a discount but wasn't counting on it and I am just saying that this is what standing behind your product looks like I will never buy another axle in my life that is not stamped with Moser on it thanks for reading and I just wanted to share this with everyone here is a pi

cture of the axle

Last edited by Dimeomboost; 03-08-2016 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:02 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Those axles were recalled over 15 years ago by Moser. Even though you weren't the original purchaser of the axles Moser is replacing them any way. Your car must have been sold with those axles in it and they hadn't been replaced. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 03-12-2016, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow 33 spline and you broke it.I run 31 spline moser axles on both cars.still goin strong all these years.no c clip here.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah after talking to Moser the axles were recalled the axles were bought off a guy we know from the track not sure if he was original purchaser or not but either way they had no obligation to me since I didn't buy them new also they supplied the new c clip eliminator blocks free and the bearings for them which they didn't have to that's almost 200$ right there also they supplied all new screw in studs which definitely was cool of them either way guys just wanted to share what happened with us that's all

Quick Reply: Moser engineering you wont believe this ****