LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

LPP Issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 07:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LPP Issues

I too have been given the run around for a while now with LPP. I bought a set of headers and a Y pipe...then they sent XS power headers (I realize XS power is the company who makes them for LPP but they also have their own LT1 headers) So I was told to send them back and Carl would refund the shipping costs and get the right headers on the way. I did so and then it too weeks to get my refund back...which he tried to give me less than the shipping costs so I had to get him to send the rest. Then after over a month I finally got the right headers but no Y pipe. He said they were making more and they would be sent out shortly...Long story short I still don't have a Y pipe or clamps...just the headers and Carl no longer will answer my emails.

I'm not sure of his situation but regardless he needs to step in here and do something. I have been very patient and it sounds like you have too Nickster...but enough is enough. I've given him plenty of time to get me the right parts I've been waiting for.

So it's noted here.

December 19th I paid for the headers/Y pipe.

January 4th I got an email saying he was trying to figure out why I got the wrong headers/Y pipe.

January 6th he told me to send them back to XS power and he would refund me the shipping charges.

January 13th I get the address to ship to.

February 12th I finally get my refund although I had to ask for it all since he didn't send it all the first time.

So here we are almost March and I still don't have my Y pipe or my clamps and Carl has refused to answer me here on Tech or through my personal email since January 13th.

I thought LPP was all about helping out the car community but once things get tough he hides? I don't know but I still need my Y pipe.

Zach
Old 03-04-2016, 11:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update...I was sent a Y pipe for an LS1 car that is not even an LPP y pipe. He apparently bought one from speed engineering and had them send it to me. So I STILL don't have the right parts. Carl has now lost all credibility in my opinion as he has continued to mess around and not make things right. Still haven't heard from him either. Just had the Y pipe show up today without any communication and again it is NOT the right part. I'll never buy from him EVER again and I suggest nobody else does if they want to be treated right.

Thanks for a mess Carl. I gave you over 2 months to get me my right parts and you can't even do something so small as to send me an email to let me know what's going on.

Quick Reply: LPP Issues