LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

LPP: Bad Experience

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 07:34 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LPP: Bad Experience

First off, let me ask, "How is LPP even a sponsor on this site?"

Everything took a month to arrive, and came in three shipments, branded as XS Power. Headers, the Y pipe, and finally the clamps. It was impossible to reach LPP through email, and the site does not include a phone number.

Recently it was brought to my attention that the Y pipe that was sent is incorrect. I emailed LPP, and was told to send a picture, so I did. I still haven't heard back four days later.

Here is the y pipe mated to the headers:

If you can't see that this is incorrect, something is wrong.

I waited patiently, and even left a positive review for LPP, but after almost a month and a half of terrible communication, missing parts, and incorrect parts, I've had enough.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

you got an lt1 y pipe, but the headers look like ls1 angled headers with lt1 flanges on them, which obviously wont work.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DietCoke
you got an lt1 y pipe, but the headers look like ls1 angled headers with lt1 flanges on them, which obviously wont work.
I think they're angled just like my buddy's Kooks, which obviously required a special Y pipe. The headers are fine, the Y pipe is just for a different set of LT1 headers.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Launching!

Sounds like he needs to be put permanently out of business. I filed a PayPal dispute against him, and over the weekend, he said he will be shipping the correct Y pipe this week. I guess that meant today, so we will see.

It's especially disappointing that I've heard plenty of good reviews abut LPP, and now everyone is getting terrible service for some reason. He better send everyone their correct stuff.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:04 PM
TECH Addict

Odd I bought his headers in Aug 2014, no issues. Wonder what happened.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:41 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

Years ago, when I bought my LT's from him under the "XS Power" brand, the driver's side had some bad welds and wouldn't fit. He sent me a new pair no questions asked ASAP.
Old 03-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Launching!

Absolutely no idea. I had trouble contacting him about anything until I filed the PayPal dispute. He finally sent some Speed Engineering Y pipe that should fit. Anyway, after he saw that it shipped, he emailed me and asked me to mark the dispute as resolved so PayPal would give his funds back.

Funny how when he was the one inconvenienced, he had no issue finding time to contact me.

Quick Reply: LPP: Bad Experience