LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Angels Moving autos

Old 03-20-2016, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Angels Moving autos

just have a fantastic experience with them, found their name on this site also with virtually no feedback.

I tried USHIP w/quotes higher than a quick quote off of ebay and then one of those sites you enter your info in and it says you will get up to 10 quotes DONT DO THIS EVER. your info is sold as leads and you get endless calls and texts from telemarketers. I learned this after the fact. This is my 4th time shipping a car cross country. I tried USHIP once tried for a fairly cheap price and well my car sat in two different lots in winter for almost a month with no communication after the first time it was picked up. I was not too happy, almost thought it was going to vanish. Another time a little better and the third one I sold got across the country pretty quickly.

searched the forum got one post on AMA so I emailed them around 8pm. Got a reply fairly quick and found out that it is basically a family run business. Looks like Mom, daughters,

after their email and info I told them I may decide to go with them and to call me in the morning. they called me at 8am said they had prepped a driver that night that he may have a load for his way home. He was in Illinois and just happened to live near me and was on his way home. They kept him on the hook, called him right away as well as the seller of the car to set up a pick up and had the darn thing in a truck within 5 hrs of booking ane 2200 miles to me in 48hrs NO SH&T!!.

This is very rare, but made me the happiest guy. Even though it was quick the communication was stellar lots of text messages.

I am not a compensated endorser, just happy there were some nice people out there that kept it real all around and wanted to share my experience. Us car guys have to deal with enough unscrupulous people and it was great to find these lovely ladies.

Eric
1964 Nova wagon shipped

Last edited by gto65lvr; 03-20-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eric -

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. You are right, mother and daughters......my son drives a 2 car enclosed hauler as well. We are a car shipping family and we believe in the good old American way, it is all about customer service. For 13 years we have striven on doing the best we can in a shady industry.

We are so grateful for you and look forward to serving you again.

Dina Gifford
Old 03-24-2016, 08:10 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I completely agree with Eric! I've used Angels now twice and their service is outstanding. Especially the proactive continuous communication updates from April and the girls. I will continue to use Angels going forward. I've dealt with many transport companies over the years and most of them are sub-par. I've referred multiple friends to them now and all have had the same great service.

It's refreshing to know that GOOD service in the transport industry does exist. Angels Moving Autos is fantastic!
Old 03-25-2016, 05:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Contact info?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:52 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

www.angelsmovingautos.com

530-245-0481

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Angels Moving autos