LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.

I contacted Speed Inc in May (May 26, 2015), and scheduled to have my car delivered in July 2015. We agreed on a date, and my car was delivered to their shop, on July 15th, 2015 . I put down a $3,000 deposit for Speed Inc to get started on the build back in May 2015.

I'll keep this short....

Fast forward to now, which is April 8, 2016 .
I have yet to see any evidence of the car even running.

I have some big events to attend this year (that I missed last year due to Speed Inc's lag), and it's sad that Speed Inc has taken this long on my car. If I would have known, I would have never even thought about this shop. A waste of my time, and a big disappointment.

I regret this decision so much.

With that said, are there any other site vendors willing to work with me to get my car/build done? I'm pretty much canceled all the events for this year because I do not think my car will be ready by then.

Thanks for any help that is provided.

Last edited by Mekkadon; 04-08-2016 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here is the invoice that is currently being worked on. I honestly don't know if they have finished the engine. They said they have received the transmission back from FLT.
Attached Thumbnails SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.-page-1.jpg   SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.-page-2.jpg   SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.-page-3.jpg  
Old 05-18-2016, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

They missed another "deadline", so I'm missing another event..... sooooo frustrated.

Quick Reply: SpeedInc ? More like SlowInc.