LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jantzer Performance, PLEASE respond

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Jantzer Performance, PLEASE respond

Scott, you are not communicating with me so I feel I had no choice but to post here.
I did not want it to come to this, but I do not know what else to do.
This thread is not meant to bash, I just want some info. I don’t know if it is your email account or what. I have sent 2 emails without any response. I sent you a PM and I know you have read it because it was confirmed. I am not being an ***. I am concerned. And I am not being unreasonable.

To be fair to Scott, you gave me an awesome price on my unusual package and were willing to go out of your way to get me perimeter bolt valve covers in exchange for my center bolt. I then changed my mind and decided to keep my center bolt. But I was also willing to pay for the extra services if you had already finished the perimeters. You told me you had not and to my knowledge, everything was ok.

Two weeks ago and the last 3 times that we communicated, I asked for an update and you said to the effect that you would be finished with my stuff at the end of the week. In the mean time, you have solicited for more sales, and I have not complained. The last PM you responded too last week you said my stuff would be shipping Monday. I am trying to be patient.

Scott, I am not asking for anything more than that YOU would want from someone else, a little customer service. You have missed some of my emails, and I have given you the benefit of the doubt. Now you have not responded to one of my confirmed read PM's.
I sent you my items a little over 2 months ago. I am the firm believer that I want things done right, not fast. That said, can you give me a realistic date when my items will be done?

Let me ask you to put yourself in my place, how would you feel?
Let me tell you how I feel… Blown off.
Please show me the respect that I have shown you.
Please give me a firm completion date and/or tracking numbers.

And if you are willing to listen to reason and take a little constructive criticism:
1) Have fun at what you are doing, but understand that you have other people’s items and money.
2) Take time off each day and respond to EVERYONE that has written to you.
3) Do not take on more commitments until you are sure you can finish your current ones.
4) Give longer time estimates. It is better to get stuff done ahead of time then to be late.
5) Keep it professional, this is not a personal attack on you.

Sorry for the long post. I am frustrated.
Respectfully,
Paul
Old 07-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been responding. The calipers are powdercoated, I'm waiting on some rebuild kits through GM... a couple days. The TB/Valvecovers are done as well. So I will have a tracking number for you by monday/tuesday and we'll be all set.

I do appreciate your patience and don't blame you for posting here if you feel we haven't been able to communicate.