LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Big Thanks to Jeremy and RPM Transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Big Thanks to Jeremy and RPM Transmissions

Was doing a new build on my 98 Camaro with an LS2 swap and when on the dyno my trans finally quit (shattered tail shaft on the dyno after slipping lol).

After looking around locally and searching online vendors I had decided on RPM transmissions after having a chat with Jeremy.

Trans swapped right in, they included all new gaskets, arranged shipping and pick up for my old trans the deal itself was flawless.

On to the best part, the trans!

Everyone says the 4l60e/5e isn't built to handle torment and your better off swapping a 80e in... Being I have a 98 which cannot be tuned for a 80e plus I already had a relocation bracket for a 60e it just seemed so much less hassle to go with the 60e and thus far it hasn't let me down yet. Snappy shifts, zero slippage, all around great trans and made me a very happy customer.

Obviously I don't hope to have to do this again but if I do I know where Id spend my money.

Thanks again for everything RPM!
Old 08-19-2016, 08:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new transmission. If you need anything else feel free to hit me up.

Take care!

Quick Reply: Big Thanks to Jeremy and RPM Transmissions