Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question - LS1TECH



LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question

Does anyone have the install instructions for the FPWH-017 harness? I have had enough with trying to deal with RaceTronix. I have sent them emails requesting the install after I purchased directly from them only to get the response "Did you bother to look at our forum. . . "

Really? I just spent my hard earned money on your product to be treated like that. So then I enrolled in their forum that they think is so great only to wait for my approval which came. After that I find a sticky for the installation of the kit that I purchased only to find out that it does not work. I have messaged them several times both on the forum and private email only to have the messages go un responded.

If you want to push off things to a forum for us the customer to figure out that is all well and good except the forum does not work. I have found three other threads asking for the same thing I am needing, for the link to work so I can have my instructions. All three of those threads have went without response from RaceTronix.

So long story short is anyone has those instructions that would be awesome so I can not deal with Racetronix anymore.

Thanks all,
Kyle

Last edited by KyleLanter; 01-04-2017 at 11:20 AM.
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #2
LS1TECH Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Racetronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A Racetronix dealer near you...
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLanter View Post
Does anyone have the install instructions for the FPWH-017 harness? I have had enough with trying to deal with RaceTronix. I have sent them emails requesting the install after I purchased directly from them only to get the response "Did you bother to look at our forum. . . "

Really? I just spent my hard earned money on your product to be treated like that. So then I enrolled in their forum that they think is so great only to wait for my approval which came. After that I find a sticky for the installation of the kit that I purchased only to find out that it does not work. I have messaged them several times both on the forum and private email only to have the messages go un responded.

If you want to push off things to a forum for us the customer to figure out that is all well and good except the forum does not work. I have found three other threads asking for the same thing I am needing, for the link to work so I can have my instructions. All three of those threads have went without response from RaceTronix.

So long story short is anyone has those instructions that would be awesome so I can not deal with Racetronix anymore.

Thanks all,
Kyle
Please post what you require in our support forum JUST AS YOU DID HERE so a tech can reply with what you require.

Sending e-mails to our webmaster and sales team is not going to get you what you need on our support forum.

If you do not see anything on our forum make sure you are logged in and that your account shows as being a 'REGISTERED USER".

Thank you!
Racetronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default

I can view everything in the forum and have posted my questions but no one responds. . .
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM   #4
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default

RaceTronix to bring it to your attention now that I have made a post on Ls1Tech it would seem that my posts on your forum, which you want customers to use, have been deleted.
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
LS1TECH Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Racetronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A Racetronix dealer near you...
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLanter View Post
RaceTronix to bring it to your attention now that I have made a post on Ls1Tech it would seem that my posts on your forum, which you want customers to use, have been deleted.
An updated link was provided to the most recent thread. Dupe posts were deleted. Scrolling through the topics or using the forum search function will provide the info required easily.

As a side note since we have moved our forum to IB's hosted service (the same co that runs this forum) we have had consistent problems without resolve. Response times on our forum may be impacted until we can find another hosting solution.
Racetronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #6
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default

The Link is for the hotwire kit -001, that preceeded the -017 that I am using. Either way I do not really care anymore as I can figure the kit out. I am beyond frustrated with how Racetronix does business and treated me as a customer. I am not here to tell others to not use racetronix but have it be noted that my experience was the worst that I have dealt with in the aftermarket autoparts industry. . .
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:07 PM   #7
LS1TECH Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Racetronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A Racetronix dealer near you...
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLanter View Post
The Link is for the hotwire kit -001, that preceeded the -017 that I am using. Either way I do not really care anymore as I can figure the kit out. I am beyond frustrated with how Racetronix does business and treated me as a customer. I am not here to tell others to not use racetronix but have it be noted that my experience was the worst that I have dealt with in the aftermarket autoparts industry. . .
So you are dissatisfied because of the technical support being provided on our forum?
Racetronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #8
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetronix View Post
So you are dissatisfied because of the technical support being provided on our forum?
I am dissatisfied with RaceTronix. With the way you handle customer interaction, questions, and basic requests. I am dissatisfied with your lack of assistance with any matter until I made this thread on Ls1Tech. Even then neither you or anyone at RaceTronix has answered any of my questions or requests. Also thank you for blocking me from your forum that seems like the mature way to handle a situation. . .
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #9
LS1TECH Sponsor
iTrader: (2)
 
Racetronix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A Racetronix dealer near you...
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLanter View Post
I am dissatisfied with RaceTronix. With the way you handle customer interaction, questions, and basic requests. I am dissatisfied with your lack of assistance with any matter until I made this thread on Ls1Tech. Even then neither you or anyone at RaceTronix has answered any of my questions or requests. Also thank you for blocking me from your forum that seems like the mature way to handle a situation. . .
So to sum this up you are not happy having to use our support forum and feel we should have a telephone support program? Is this an accurate assessment of what you are trying to say?

Our forum policy clearly states that all posts must be of a technical nature only! If you wish to vent about our support you can send e-mails to our sales team or continue with what you are doing here.
Racetronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:06 PM   #10
Truck Premium Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 265
Default

Kyle

Any time you have any questions at all about parts, installation, or just general inquiry, we would be more than happy to assist in any way!! We first hand know how busy Racetronix can get as we sell so many of their pumpsand setups daily. Please feel free to email our tech support at [email protected] and we will get you squared away asap!!

The racetronix forum is very helpful in alot of matters, but we also understand wanting to talk to a person as well, especially one with experience. We dont JUST sell parts we also do installs and tunes, so we can answer nearly any questions you have!!

Racetronix strives to stay at the forefront of their niche market and do a great job and put out a great product! We are also here to provide as much support as we can for those products.

Thanks

Ws6store.com
Rpmspeed.com
tech@WS6store is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:33 AM   #11
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
KyleLanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Kyle

Any time you have any questions at all about parts, installation, or just general inquiry, we would be more than happy to assist in any way!! We first hand know how busy Racetronix can get as we sell so many of their pumpsand setups daily. Please feel free to email our tech support at [email protected] and we will get you squared away asap!!

The racetronix forum is very helpful in alot of matters, but we also understand wanting to talk to a person as well, especially one with experience. We dont JUST sell parts we also do installs and tunes, so we can answer nearly any questions you have!!

Racetronix strives to stay at the forefront of their niche market and do a great job and put out a great product! We are also here to provide as much support as we can for those products.

Thanks

Ws6store.com
Rpmspeed.com
Appreciate the response and offer I will look you guys up for future needs.
Thanks again,
KyleLanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Walbro 255 LPH and Racetronix Hotwire kit 5.7stroker Parts Classifieds 8 09-22-2016 11:40 AM
Many parts FS - Flex fuel sensor, Wideband, Ignition, etc. ALL ULL C Parts Classifieds 8 02-16-2016 09:17 AM
Racetronix Wire Harness nichoLaS1 Fueling & Injection 7 05-07-2015 12:45 PM
Missing Racetronix Connections? LFSADRG General Maintenance & Repairs 5 03-16-2015 10:30 PM
99-02 Racetronix Hotwire Instructions Cstone812 Fueling & Injection 7 03-19-2014 10:18 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send