LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Maryland Speed - Another One

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 03:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Maryland Speed - Another One

I placed an order July 7th and received confirmation of the order. Only July 10th the order was advanced to "processing" where it had sat for two weeks. An inquiry was made into the status of the order and requested either a tracking number or cancellation of the order so I could purchase a part (throttle body) elsewhere. Braden told me that he was just receiving the parts and would ship them ASAP.

July 28th I requested a tracking number or cancellation again. Braden told me It would now at this point ship Monday (31st) and be upgraded to two day shipping. On the 31st I had no update of shipping so I emailed again asking for a confirmation number. He provided with me a fed-ex link
( https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...&cntry_code=us ) that day which I accepted in good faith that he had shipped the item. The link has as of that day not been updated and claims that the tracking number is invalid.

Tl;dr: Ordered a part from Braden at Maryland Speed a month ago who has given me the run-around, made false responses to requests, and provided false tracking information in an attempt to fend of a cancel order request.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:17 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,467 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Hello,

Branden@Maryland Speed has contacted me with information regarding this situation. Currently there are issues with his sponsor account (this should be corrected during the business week), hence the reason he did not reply here himself, but in the mean time he asked me to clarify some things.

He stated that he's been trying to call you to provide the tracking data and clear up the confusion regarding this issue, but that you won't answer.

Basically, he's explained that the tracking data was mistakenly listed as being FedEx when in fact this was shipped via UPS. The tracking number he provided is as follows:

1ZV24R960398736797 (again, via UPS)

I looked this up myself and it does appear that the package is scheduled for delivery on Monday, 8/7/17.

Please reach out to Branden via phone if possible, he's expressed to me that he'd like to do what he can to make amends for the delay but that you won't accept his calls.

I can't personally do anything here as a middle man, other than to encourage you to contact him when you're able. It sounds like he's been making an effort to get in touch even though his account here won't be fixed until the business week begins.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Quick Reply: Maryland Speed - Another One