LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thompson motorsports NOT HAPPY

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thompson motorsports NOT HAPPY

I ordered a ls shortblock from them payed them in full but here something has came up on my end and can't go on with the build. They told me it would be 3 weeks on the build before they started on it. So I ask for a refund a week later after I've done payed them in full and since something has came up. since they haven't started on my motor yet I didn't think it would be a problem. But still wanted to charge me a 25 % restocking fee even though they havent even started on it. I didn't agree with that to well. It would be different if the motor was done or whatever but when you haven't even started on something how can you charge someone a restocking fee after the guy I talked with told me they had the parts in stock?
Old 09-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Banned

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I am the owner of TMS, Received and email this morning from the OP about this. This is the first I have heard about this. It sounds like a mis understanding that can be easily resolved with a quick phone call from the OP. I look forward to speaking with you. In the future we are here to help, Please give us the opportunity to do so. The 3 weeks is a build time, Not a time to start. The motor was paid for on 08/22/17 our estimated ship date is 09/12/17. I do see that we are 2 days from completing the build here, We have all ready built the rotating assembly, machined the block and have begun the assembly of your CUSTOM motor that we have about 3 weeks in building. All of that being said, Cancelling a motor is pretty simple if you give us a call. I am happy to be as reasonable as possible.

Quick Reply: Thompson motorsports NOT HAPPY