LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Maryland Speed- Expect excuses, poor communication, and dragging out refunds

Old 09-15-2017, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maryland Speed- Expect excuses, poor communication, and dragging out refunds

The gist of this is I ordered parts 8/16 and kept getting "It should be close to shipping" from Branden F. whenever I asked for an update. 9/1 I finally cancelled my order and asked for a refund due to no shipping. Got the run around and filed a Paypal claim after close of business 9/11. Fully expect Branden to drag his feet since Paypal is still waiting on him to reply to their inquiry. He definitely makes time to update sales threads or give you a story instead of taking one minute to take care of a refund.

It's sad that some people feel entitled to your money when they haven't done anything to deserve it, one step above a thief in my book. At this point I should be charging him for my time in dealing with this and down time for my project. I guess that's what I get for trying to support a local company.

I would not recommend Maryland Speed to anyone, under any circumstance.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to update.

Paypal judged in my favor after no response from the seller (as I expected) and I was issued a full refund on 9/22.

I'd like to thank the other vendors who reached out to me after I posted this thread, even though I already had the car buttoned up by then. One bad apple sure doesn't do any favors for the rest of the upstanding vendors who pay to advertise here on LS1tech but it's good to know that most of them are upstanding companies.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Maryland Speed- Expect excuses, poor communication, and dragging out refunds