LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Shoutout to Performabuilt & FTI

Old 10-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shoutout to Performabuilt & FTI

I want to say THANK YOU to Alan at Performabuilt Transmission and Greg/Justin at FTI...They answered my many questions over the past few months on my upgrading my trans/convertor for my upcoming 418 swap on my WS6...I wanted to go ahead and get them both upgraded before I dropped the new motor in....They never hesitated to take my calls, or answer my emails...I was reluctant on going to a 3600 stall after running a 3000 for so long, but Im very happy that I did...There really isn't too much of a diff in street driving with the new 9.5 billet in it, until you floor it...With the new vert and PB Level 2 trans it feels like my car lost a thousand pounds lol....Im very happy how my car feels with just this change, so I can imagine how much better it will be once the TSP 418 gets dropped in. If your thinking about upgrading or needing a new trans or vert, these guys are the best in my opinion...They didn't try to "up-sell" me or make me feel dumb for all the questions I asked, some more than once....Just wanted to give a shout out to these guys for awesome customer service!! And an extra thanks to Greg for the FTI shirts, they look great!!
Old 10-23-2017, 06:43 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks and we are always happy to help in any way we can,

Call 888-744-6542

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Shoutout to Performabuilt & FTI