LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Maryland Speed RUN AWAY!!!!

Old 12-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maryland Speed RUN AWAY!!!!

So after waiting going on 3 months for my order of Kooks headers and Kooks Catted Y Pipe I had enough of the excuses and decided to call Kooks.

I spoke with a high end guy over there whom I will not disclose until I have persmission but he informed me they NO LONGER PROVIDE MARYLAND SPEED WITH ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Banned

Not true. First off the order is two months old..not 3. You agreed to the wait for the large discount. Second, a month in, while pressuring us to fill the order, you filed a chargeback with no warning, making it so you had not paid for the parts. Then you asked why they had not shipped, and I told you because you had filed a chargeback and not paid.

Now today you run around posting lies..calling me a crook and a theif...when I still have not been paid. Just to prove you wrong I am releasing your parts today without being paid..and will just hope your credit card does the right thing. Please cease this baseless slander.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Launching!

First off lets get things straight.

I said GOING ON 3 months.

Order was placed October 15th.

Nov 15th is 1 month... Dec 15th is 2 months... we are at December 18th so that IN FACT would be GOING ON 3 months.

Second when my credit card payment is processed, which it in fact was, you were paid. When I don't receive my items within the time you gave, I didn't demand, you said up front 2-3 weeks, I began to inquire about it. Then after several excuses later and then no replies at all filed for a charge back. It is STILL an open charge back. It has NOT been closed. As such my card as not recovered ANYTHING or even made a determination who to side with. This is how ALL chargebacks work.

I have YET to post anything dishonest yet. I told you point blank the manufacturer will not sell to you and this came directly from them after once again I got no replies from you and decided to call them. So if the people who BUILD the product refuse to sell to you, something is obviously fishy.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:56 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,464 Likes on 1,056 Posts

This thread is borderline as it reached beyond the OP's specific order and makes claims that may or may not be true (hearsay). Regardless, per section rules I've edited it down to only the pertinent information and I'll ask that things stay on track regarding ONLY the OP's specific order from this point forward.

Sounds like these parts have now been shipped, so please provide an update when said parts are received.

Thanks,
-Admin.

EDIT:

To all those reading, please remember that there is to be no 3rd party bandwagoning in a feedback thread. Such comments will be deleted and repeat offenses may result in unwanted account action.

The rules of this section are clearly posted at the top.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Maryland Speed RUN AWAY!!!!