LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Summit Racing Thank You!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 01:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 412 Likes on 293 Posts

Thumbs up Summit Racing Thank You!!!

I want to say Thank You to Summit Racing!!! Specifically Gavin who handled my recent Email inquiry.

You guys did me right on a recent purchase.

To fill ever one else in on what happened. I found the everyday purchase price was cheaper directly from a manufacture after I had already bought from summit. The price difference was $21

When I called in, the first person I spoke with stated it may have been a sale and that can not match on something from a competitor that was already purchased. I told that person it wasn't a competitor it was the manufacture and it doesn't appear to be a sale. Either way I didn't get far trying to plead my case.

It bothered me so much that I was considering returning the whole order. I decided to try and Email my issue with a screen shot of the manufactures website as well as send a link last night.

I did this last night and just a few minutes ago I already received a response as well as a refund for $22

Its not often we hear good things so I thought since they took care of me, I should let ever one else know they did me right!!!

Thank You Summit Racing !!!

Old 02-18-2019, 07:53 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1,121 Likes on 618 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FastBrick
I want to say Thank You to Summit Racing!!! Specifically Gavin who handled my recent Email inquiry.

You guys did me right on a recent purchase.

To fill ever one else in on what happened. I found the everyday purchase price was cheaper directly from a manufacture after I had already bought from summit. The price difference was $21

When I called in, the first person I spoke with stated it may have been a sale and that can not match on something from a competitor that was already purchased. I told that person it wasn't a competitor it was the manufacture and it doesn't appear to be a sale. Either way I didn't get far trying to plead my case.

It bothered me so much that I was considering returning the whole order. I decided to try and Email my issue with a screen shot of the manufactures website as well as send a link last night.

I did this last night and just a few minutes ago I already received a response as well as a refund for $22

Its not often we hear good things so I thought since they took care of me, I should let ever one else know they did me right!!!

Thank You Summit Racing !!!
Thank you and we're glad this worked out. We strive to be the easiest folks out there to work with when it comes to situations like this.

800-230-3030
www.SummitRacing.com