LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

APE's LUCKY NUMBER 3

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys lets keep this on topic.

I refuse to dignify the previous post with any answers. We give 100% effort, 100% of the time in our engine program. Anything to contrary is simply absurd.

Thanks to the loyal APE crew you know who you are.

Tom and Amir, since I am building both engines. I wanted to make it known that the preferred form of bribery is cash
Old 04-08-2005, 02:00 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick@AP-Engineering
Guys lets keep this on topic.

I refuse to dignify the previous post with any answers. We give 100% effort, 100% of the time in our engine program. Anything to contrary is simply absurd.

Thanks to the loyal APE crew you know who you are.

Tom and Amir, since I am building both engines. I wanted to make it known that the preferred form of bribery is cash
nick maybe ill see ya when i come up there
Old 04-08-2005, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

This post goes to show, no matter how great your customer service is, you cant please everyone.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Teching In

edited

Last edited by Ragtop 99; 04-08-2005 at 08:18 PM. Reason: see the last time I had to edit this
Old 04-08-2005, 07:23 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by pimpmobile0915
Edited
alot of companies wouldn't refund a persons money due to the fact that it wasnt their fault, it was an outsourced companys fault (which would leave the customer SOL). APE is willing to admit its the outsourced company's fault but still take responsibility for it. I don't know where you are getting this finishing other people's motors stuff, but the fact is they don't have the part therefore they can't finish thats guys motor in the first place.

Next time you join a tech forum, try to do for the reason of adding technical information, not bashing reputable sponsors.

Last edited by Ragtop 99; 04-08-2005 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Edited the original post that this quoted
Old 04-08-2005, 08:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Certain people have an axe to grind and this isn't the place (no tech content). So this is being shut and moved to sponsor feedback
Old 04-08-2005, 10:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its going on my 8th week since i ordered my motor. My cars also been down going on 10 weeks with people asking me how much longer it will be before its back up everyday and that i should call and raise hell. But APE bent the rules and hooked me up on a group purchase deal after the dead line passed with prior warning that it might take a little longer then normal to get to my motor. Either chris or nick said 6-8 weeks. I call and ask how things are comming along about once a week or every other week and i think it may be more like 10 weeks which i dont care if they are a little late becaus from talking to them i feel they are doing all they can do. My th400 was also built by one of the best transmission guy around here and it took him about a month longer then what he said. He is a super nice guy and it turned out to be a bad *** transmission. But naturially im really anxious to get my car back together for some overdue grudge racing and im tired of driveing my daily driver saturn all the time! So hurry up, but take your time.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
nick maybe ill see ya when i come up there

Get me a free motor while you are up there.
Old 04-09-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would hope that they have some sort of agreement with the companies whose components they use...you know, that if they want their components used on APE's motors, they have to step up and share responsibility with any delayed shipments...I would hope anyway
Old 04-09-2005, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MakoLS1
Its going on my 8th week since i ordered my motor. My cars also been down going on 10 weeks with people asking me how much longer it will be before its back up everyday and that i should call and raise hell. But APE bent the rules and hooked me up on a group purchase deal after the dead line passed with prior warning that it might take a little longer then normal to get to my motor. Either chris or nick said 6-8 weeks. I call and ask how things are comming along about once a week or every other week and i think it may be more like 10 weeks which i dont care if they are a little late becaus from talking to them i feel they are doing all they can do. My th400 was also built by one of the best transmission guy around here and it took him about a month longer then what he said. He is a super nice guy and it turned out to be a bad *** transmission. But naturially im really anxious to get my car back together for some overdue grudge racing and im tired of driveing my daily driver saturn all the time! So hurry up, but take your time.

Thats exactly how i feel........In the end it will be worth the wait.
Kyle
Old 04-09-2005, 01:30 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

Originally Posted by 01-Z
Get me a free motor while you are up there.
i'll see what i can do

Quick Reply: APE's LUCKY NUMBER 3