LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TSP- Mixed Emotions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default TSP- Mixed Emotions.

I just installed the TSP Rumbler exhaust I purchased from TSP. I am very pleased with the sound and performance. The shipping, quality, and price is excellent. Though their customer service isnt that great. I emailed them twice (once before, and once after purchase) with questions in regard to their exhaust and I still have yet to hear a single word in response. Then while installed, I needed to expand on one of the ends to make it fit right, and the tips were impossible to get squared. While on the tips too, the connecting pipe was the same size as the end on the other pipe. Why charge that much more in price for tips that dont fit?

In the end though I am happy with my purchase, and will probally do business with them again.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:10 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to have to disagree with you. I had a question on some parts I bought from them and they replied and answered all my emails. But what I did do is pm them on here FIRST and then they gave me there email. It was that easy.

Joe M
Old 04-07-2005, 08:13 PM
10 Second Club

In my experiance with some sponsors it's best to do tech questions over the phone. I think responding to tech emails is probrably last on the list of things to get done so they probrably get forgoten about. Kinda sucks about having a tough time putting it togethor though.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

i agree with GM Muscle...nothing gets it done right like a phone call...a 5 minute phone call can answer a week's worth of e-mails and/or pm's...
Old 04-08-2005, 11:08 AM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Who did you end up emailing? I know Jason/Trevor both get quite a few emails a day and it takes until the weekend to reply to each one. They may not have even seen it yet. All the tips bought were supposed to be expanded, prob just wasn't enough this time.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
I am going to have to disagree with you. I had a question on some parts I bought from them and they replied and answered all my emails. But what I did do is pm them on here FIRST and then they gave me there email. It was that easy.

Joe M
How can you disagree when they did not get back to him???????
Old 04-08-2005, 11:44 AM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Originally Posted by 2c5s
PM's or phone calls are better, there is also less chance that the email spam filter won't block it (usually blocks all business accts). I don't normally take care of customer emails unless its something engine related, for all others I just forward to one of the sales guys.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:39 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm glad to hear that you like your Rumbler exhaust system. I apologize for the lack of response via e-mail. We value all of our customers, no matter what method they use to contact us. The phones are a constant job throughout the day, so it can put us behind with e-mails sometimes. This certainly is not our intent, and I am discouraged that you were not contacted. Please let me know who you e-mailed so I can first verify that they were received. A phone call is certainly the quickest and most direct method for contacting us, especially if you have questions related to installation of products purchased from us.

We really value and appreciate your business. Never hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help in any way that I can.

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

Originally Posted by BlutVonSchwachen
I just installed the TSP Rumbler exhaust I purchased from TSP. I am very pleased with the sound and performance. The shipping, quality, and price is excellent. Though their customer service isnt that great. I emailed them twice (once before, and once after purchase) with questions in regard to their exhaust and I still have yet to hear a single word in response. Then while installed, I needed to expand on one of the ends to make it fit right, and the tips were impossible to get squared. While on the tips too, the connecting pipe was the same size as the end on the other pipe. Why charge that much more in price for tips that dont fit?

In the end though I am happy with my purchase, and will probally do business with them again.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Launching!

TSP is only a cell phone away & allways available for ?????
Old 04-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Launching!

Don't have access to a phone at the time. Just moved for college and havent set anything up yet. Im not sure the name of who I emailed, but he was listed on your site as the sales representitive. Thanks for replys, and I do love the exhaust.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BlutVonSchwachen:

Hey man, I want to appologize for not responding to your email yet. I'm way behind on my emails. I'm trying to respond ASAP. Shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have. Again I appologize for the delay and we appreciate your business!

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2005, 01:02 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2c5s
Read! PM the guys. If you have enuff time on here to post you have enuff time to PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Launching!

PM them, I got it. I have kind of noticed that you guys seem to repeat what others have said. I have atleast 5 people telling me to call them, and other 5 saying to PM them. I now know that is what I shouldve done, but I dont think I needed more than one person to tell me that...
Old 04-12-2005, 04:52 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

I gave 'em a call , ordered my part and that was pretty quick and painless. I should have an oil pump on the way of the LS6 ported variety. Great price BTW , fellas!

Quick Reply: TSP- Mixed Emotions.