LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Bo White is awesome!

Old 04-11-2005, 01:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bo White is awesome!

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. White in person today. I couldn't send him my TB because I can't afford to have my car down right now, and I live nearby, so he let me come up on a Sunday to get it done.

He PM'ed me last night to say he had a core done and would just swap it out for me once I got there. The hardest part about the whole deal was driving the two hours to get there.

I was very impressed with his work once I got there, especially comparing it to mine, which had the casting flash cleaned out. I held them both up next to each other, and the difference is astounding. Everything is very carefully done and time taken to get a good finish. His TB looks much better in person than the pictures on his site.

Everything works excellently on the TB. No codes, throttle response is noticibly crisper, top end seems to pull a little bit better. I'll have track results hopefully by this Friday.

I also wanted to give a big "Thank You!" to Bo for accomodating my needs and letting me come up there on a Sunday. He's a great sponsor, and I would definitely recommend his throttle body to anyone. I doubt you'd find one that could beat the quality of workmanship for the price Bo charges.

I also got a peek at some heads he was working on, and they looked awesome as well, and it was obvious from talking to Bo that he knows exactly what he is doing. I would feel very confident letting him port my heads, so anyone who is thinking about it should give him a call.

Search this Thread