LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

HUGE thanks to Rev Xtreme (Dino, Jeremy, Kyle)!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default HUGE thanks to Rev Xtreme (Dino, Jeremy, Kyle)!

just wanted to give a big shoutout for my boys at RX! you guys hooked me up and made the TA happier! thank you to jeremy for banging on that laptop and doing whatever it is you do with my car's computer! thanks to kyle for the install, the extra jets, and the encouragement! thanks to dino for making it happen, because otherwise my tq arm and NX kit would still be sitting in the extra bedroom collecting dust! they set me up with a kickass tq arm setup! the welded BMR trak pak is not for the feint of hearts! looks great and i bet it will really help hammer the tires!

the nitrous runs on the dyno seemed to be flawless! very conservative tune and jetting (big on the fuel) to keep me out of the lean area.

while i dont make the big killa numbers that some do coming out of RX, i am VERY happy. my car is not dyno friendly but i know i have enough power for a while. gonna have to learn how to drive this car all over again.

gotta admit that i was really impressed b/w the convertor, gearing, and the nitrous. she really spins up the rpms quick!