LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Futral Motorsports... Must Read

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Futral Motorsports... Must Read

Just wanted to let you guys know that Futral Motorsports is at the TOP of the heap when it comes to service. These guys absolutely rock.

Allan and Candy babied our car and gave us a fabulous 408 stroker set-up. I mean to tell you… our car has soooo much power that it almost insane.

The day we arrived to pick it up I sighed with relief as we pulled into the parking lot. The Futrals have a great looking shop. Better yet… when I walked through their facility I was really impressed with how clean and well organized everything was. I mean you could literally eat off of the floors. Guys I have to tell you, if you’re like us, you need to know that your car is well cared for. These guys have the space and take pride in all they do, and it shows.

When Allen cranked my car I have to tell you it was exciting. The sound was awesome. So we jumped in and Allen took me for a spin. Once she warmed up and Allen hit the throttle all I could say was WOW! What a ride! This thing beats the best ride in any amusement park.

At any rate, when we got ready to leave, the steering column locked up. What a pain in the fanny. Not to worry. Allen gets the part rushed in (which was not is stock) and puts the part on as soon as it arrives AND does not charge us a dime for the installation of the part!! I tried to pay him and he insisted that he wanted to do this for us.

The car also needed a stronger clutch (an understatement). We had a new SPEC II/III and it would not hold the power. Once again, Allen made sure that everything was correct BEFORE we got the car. None of this… “I’m sorry. You’ll have to come back later”.

I can’t say enough good things about the folks at Futral. They are real people that really care about us AND our cars.

If you are thinking about doing ANYTHING to your car, we highly recommend shipping your car to Allen and Candy Futral. Tell them that George and Teressa sent you and that we said “Hi!” We sent our car from SC to LA and we will send Allen more work very soon.
Attached Thumbnails Futral Motorsports... Must Read-img_0515_1_1.jpg  
Old 05-22-2005, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

Car looks great! Love the CCW's! What kind of numbers did it put down?
Old 05-22-2005, 03:06 AM
11 Second Club

Glad to see you got your car back.. I've seen it in person and shes a beauty. May I add everytime I've been to Futral I've had some other part non-related malfunction on me, and Futral actually opened the shop up to help me fix it so I could get home on time even though it had nothing to do with them.

Grats,
Josh
Old 05-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the kind words about the car. I definitely agree, that Allen is one heck of a guy.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Great to hear! Good luck with the new setup.

Paul
Old 05-22-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh am I glad to see this was a POSITIVE POST. I am just getting ready to get a new cam and heads and felt a sinking feeling when I saw this at first.

GLAD to hear the good news.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:28 AM
11 Second Club

That car looked awesome.. also saw it in person. I don't think anybody has ever had a bad experience with the futrals. even donny deldago got good service
Old 05-23-2005, 07:18 PM
FormerVendor

George,
It was so nice meeting you and Teressa after months of phone conversations. We try very hard to keep our customers satisfied and it gets more and more difficult the busier we get. Glad to see that you like your car very much and look forward to seeing yall again.

Quick Reply: Futral Motorsports... Must Read