LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fms Woot!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 04:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Fms Woot!!!

I have to thank FMS a ton!! They have helped me out so much in the last few months. First, I sent them my transmission (M6). It was pretty messed up. Well, I have had it back for a while now, put about 1500 miles on it, had some races, and DAMN it is nice. I honestly think it feels better than when it was stock. The really helped me out with that. Always was quick to answer my questions.

Also I ordered a cam from them at the end of the cam special. It took a little while to get it, but when you have such an influx of orders, suppliers run out of stuff, which sets back some shipping dates. I still got my cam in a timely fashion, and I was always told the truth when I called to check on my order (something that meant a lot to me since I have had a tough time with another company recently). All my stuff came in, is installed, and has been dynotuned. My dyno chart is in the dyno section of this forum. Allan and Candy have been very helpful during my build so far, and I can't thank them enough for all the time they have spent answering my questions and handling my business.

THANKS!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Adam,
Glad to hear things are looking up for ya, Candy updated me today, great to see you got it going. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Quick Reply: Fms Woot!!!