LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Another thumbs-up for LG Motorsports' customer service!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Another thumbs-up for LG Motorsports' customer service!

I ordered a couple suspension parts from them online last night, but I noticed after I had placed the order that the order confirmation said to allow 7 to 14 days to receive the items. The other suspension parts I had ordered from other vendors are supposed to be here by this weekend, so I was a little bummed.

I checked another vendor and found that I could get the parts by this weekend from them.

So I called LG Motorsports this morning to cancel my order, and I figured I'd just order from the other place.

The guy who answered the phone (sorry, I forgot his name... Scott maybe?) gave me NO hassle about cancelling the order, but asked why I was doing so. When I told him, he said that he could probably get everything shipped out to me today. He had me give him my phone number so that I wouldn't have to hold, and he'd call me back.

He called me back--long distance, of course--in less than 10 minutes to tell me that the order would ship today.

Needless to say, I didn't cancel my order with LGM.

Big thumbs-up, not only for their actions, but their attitude. This is what customer service is all about!