LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TT Performance ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question TT Performance ????

Good Bad or ugly service ?
I need to know if these guys are reliable. I ordered parts from them and then saw on their website it says this is just a test site, no products will be shipped. This worries me bigtime because I could have already ordered from another site and have been garunteed delivery by wensday. I have called the #'s listed on their site only to recieve an answering machine 4 times left 2 messages. All times of the day today. I have also called what appears to be a cell # listed on their OSCommerce site, left a message there will no returned calls. I know these places can be really busy, but a return call or email would be great, just to confirm the order.

Anyone able to tell me about them or help would be great .. My car is in the drive way in the air waiting for my Lower A-Arms I ordered from them. I am down to 1 vehicle for 2 drivers !
Old 07-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Banned

Eric: I just got your message. I do apologize we are down a few guys today everyone wanted their 3 day weekend. Everything is taken care of for you , since you ordered Saturday nothing could leave until today, expect the a-arms tomorrow!

Also left a message on the phone # you left on our website any questions 973-365-2270

- Matt
Old 07-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Eric: I just got your message. I do apologize we are down a few guys today everyone wanted their 3 day weekend. Everything is taken care of for you , since you ordered Saturday nothing could leave until today, expect the a-arms tomorrow!

Also left a message on the phone # you left on our website any questions 973-365-2270

- Matt
As stated in our phone conversation the message on the web page really scared me !! Im glad we got everything worked out. I will do nothing but post good things. Your response was just what I wanted to hear.

Thanks again !
Old 07-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Banned

Sorry about the website. I just redid the main website and now I have to work on the crappy shopping cart. Once I get some time I will be redoing the entire shopping cart to be very user friendly, everyone will have their own account and tracking system.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Teching In

I recived mt A-Arms today around 10:30ish .. man that was fast. They look great and should go on pretty easy. Thanks for getting everything corrected for me ! I will buy from you again, and will suggest to a few others I know !

Last edited by Rolnaz; 07-12-2005 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply: TT Performance ????