LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jason @ TSP

Old 08-05-2005, 10:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jason @ TSP

I have sent you 2 PM's over the past week or two and have gotten no reply.. I cannot find your cell number so I would appreciate it if you would get back with me..

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-06-2005, 04:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

call him at the shop.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

I dont have any time to call the shop during the day and by the time I am off work they are closed.. He should answer the PM's that I send him.. He gets on here everyday so its not like he hasn't seen them..
Old 08-07-2005, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

ttt............................................... .......
Old 08-07-2005, 10:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

After bashing his shop while he tried to work with you for two weeks.....you come on here and now complain about him not responding?

Find time to call during the day or send him an email. PMs are easy to lose, emails are less so. Messages left on a machine at nite work too.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

Just talked with Zach from TSP and everything is straight..

Last edited by 1QuickT-A; 08-07-2005 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:32 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Matt I just responded to your PM from Friday night. We don't work on weekends so I typically don't get back to PM's until Monday late.

Shoot me a pm back & I'll get that call tag going to ya
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 08-07-2005, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks Jason.. I just sent you a PM. I figured this would be the best way to get in touch with you because my free time is limited Mon-Fri 8am-7pm..
Old 08-09-2005, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
After bashing his shop while he tried to work with you for two weeks.....you come on here and now complain about him not responding?

Find time to call during the day or send him an email. PMs are easy to lose, emails are less so. Messages left on a machine at nite work too.
thats what im saying! this guy is online posting on the board at all hours of the day, and posting in this thread DURING THE DAY, and he doesnt have time to call, hmmm. sure has plenty of time to try and make them look bad. why is that?

im glad to see this seems to be worked out, hopefully no more illgotten posts.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
10 Second Club

WTF are you talking about?? I do not EVER post during the day Mon-Fri unless I am off work and that is very rare. You people are so full of **** its unbelievable..
Old 08-10-2005, 06:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1QuickT-A
WTF are you talking about?? I do not EVER post during the day Mon-Fri unless I am off work and that is very rare. You people are so full of **** its unbelievable..
in this thread alone

8-6 12:30ish PM
8-7 12:40ish PM

and in a few other threads on the 7th, posts were made by you from anywhere from 4pm-530pm. and i know for a fact they answer phones at all these times ive caught you online.

im not going to dig anymore, i just had a few free minutes to investigate.

im sorry, i usually try not to flame, but if you have time to play around on here, and **** and moan about TSP service, DURING THE DAY, then you have 5 minutes to make a simple phone call. SO QUIT BEING A LITTLE GIRL AND DO THAT NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, with ANY sponsor.

have a nice day

Last edited by luvmeZ28; 08-10-2005 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dont usually do this but

Old 08-10-2005, 02:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
in this thread alone

8-6 12:30ish PM
8-7 12:40ish PM

and in a few other threads on the 7th, posts were made by you from anywhere from 4pm-530pm. and i know for a fact they answer phones at all these times ive caught you online.

im not going to dig anymore, i just had a few free minutes to investigate.

im sorry, i usually try not to flame, but if you have time to play around on here, and **** and moan about TSP service, DURING THE DAY, then you have 5 minutes to make a simple phone call. SO QUIT BEING A LITTLE GIRL AND DO THAT NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBELM, with ANY sponsor.

have a nice day
Sorry but I had to comment on this one. Your not a very good investigator, 8-6 was on a Sat. & 8-7 was a Sunday. So how is that posting during the week? Do they answer the phones on sat & sun? Doubt it!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Sorry but I had to comment on this one. Your not a very good investigator, 8-6 was on a Sat. & 8-7 was a Sunday. So how is that posting during the week? Do they answer the phones on sat & sun? Doubt it!
sorry for the weekend dates, but go back and look through his posts if you dont believe, hes been online during the week normal hours before. the point is, all he does is **** and moan about service, after using the least effective way of contacting TSP.

is that list of sponsors in your sig the ones you support,or the ones you **** and moan about.

and this is the last time im responding in this stupid, pointless thread.

when you are one of the more busy sponsors(like TSP) pms are the least effective way of reaching them when its "important". their pm boxes get filled to the max almost everyday, most of it with mere questions, and with working their normal hours, and then trying to moderate here on the board,and not to mention their personal lives(yes, they arent just here on this earth to serve us) they do not have time to read every single one, and some get lost in the fold.

if you have a problem to resolve, CALL THE SPONSOR. and dont give me that, "i work and im busy all day" junk. the most important person on this planet(whomever he may be) has 5 minutes to take out of his day to make a phone call, so i think you will survive. and if this problem of yours is truly that important, its worth 5 minutes out of your "busy" day. did you ever think of calling during their off time and leaving a message? i know for a fact that they check every single one in the morning when they get there, so why not at least do that?

and its very lame to call a sponsor out in this forum if you havent even tried calling them. not a very patient person, are you?

now the cliffnotes: if you have a problem/situation that needs immediate attention, call the sponsor, relying merely on pms is ignorant.

and with that im out!

God bless.

TSP

Last edited by luvmeZ28; 08-10-2005 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

I did not even waste my time reading your meaningless bullshit because thats exactly what it is. A meaningless stab at me and you have no reason to do so. IS YOUR NAME JASON? Do YOU work for TSP? NO, So shut the **** up...

You can look thru all of my posts and there will only be 1 day in the past month that I've posted during the day and that was Monday last week. I took the day off so I was at home. And I had no reason to call TSP that day because that was before I had sent Jason the freakin PM about the call tag. So shut the hell up and go try to be cool somewhere else..

And since you are such a good "investigator", why don't you look back thru this thread and see how many times I "pissed and moaned" about customer service... You won't find it, cause its not there jack ***. You tried to low ball me and you couldn't even do that right so do yourself a favor and shut up..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jason @ TSP