LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Hp Tuners will this get your attn??

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hp Tuners will this get your attn??

C'mon HP Tuners help me out here. I ordered your stuff on the 3rd of OCT and still I havent gotten your stuff. You cannot tell me the USPS messed up. In the same time frame I have had NUMEROUS orders from other companies come in. If you dont belive I will supply the shipping invoices to you. I had a set of heads come in for cry'n out loud. You guys have to help me out. If someone knows how to get a hold of these dudes please do so for me. Email does not work very well w/ these dudes. Atleast give me a tracking number to where I can make a claim or SOMETHING!!! I am getting frustrated and to be truthful this crap is affecting my work performance and my coworkers dont like when I get mad. I need the stuff. I ordered the stuff when I did to beat the Christmas rush but by the rate this is going I wont get it by next year. Futral had the same issues they reshipped the cam im still waiting on that. But atleast they did that for me and not tell me that APO/FPO takes longers. My parents can send stuff from Hawaii and it comes in the next week. We are not dealing w/ 10-20 or even 100 bucks we are dealing with $600+ you guys gotta help me out besides just telling me APO FPO takes longer. No it doesnt. Supply me w/ a tracking Number so I can make a claim. I would email this to you but emailing you guys suck and the gov't email is all jacked up right now. So hopefully this post will get to you guys. This is a cut and paste off of my pay pal account for past transactions. You guys gotta help out.
Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (ID # 5A3029785C8804028)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct. 3, 2005 Payment To HP Tuners LLC Completed ... -$674.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct. 3, 2005 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $674.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
HP Tuners LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
orders@hptuners.com

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty Item Options Price
1 VCM Suite Pro
Item #01 Camaro/Firebird V8. 02 Camaro/Firebird V8. +Enhanced IO 3 Pigtails $659.00 USD
Amount $659.00 USD

Order Description:
Shopping Cart
Total Amount:
$659.00 USD
Shipping:
$15.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD

Total Amount:
-$674.00 USD

Receipt ID:
1553-2426-9182-1968
Date:
Oct. 3, 2005
Time:
22:17:19 PDT
Completed
Shipping Address:

Bisarra Ryan
PSC 814 Box 27
FPO, AE 09865
United States
Unconfirmed

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.hptuners.com
Customer Service Email: support@hptuners.com

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$674.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3931

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *HPTUNERSLLC".

Description:
Shopping Cart
Old 11-29-2005, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is an APO FPO ?

Mark
Old 11-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Teching In

APO stands for Army Post Office and FPO stands for Fleet Post Office.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:31 AM
12 Second Club

What he said. Im stationed overseas right now. Trying to get my car in working order. But It looks like it aint happening this ******* year.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:22 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Please e-mail me for order tracking. If you do not e-mail, there is no way I can know you have not received your order yet. We do not track every shipment to the customers door.

We ship over seas orders to PO boxes via USPS. They have always taken about 3 weeks or so in the past. We do not ship them via DHL or any other carrier.

At one point we stopped shipping to over seas PO/APO boxes for this exact reasons.. however some only have an PO/APO type box so we had to resume shipments to those types of addresses.

edit.. last e-mail I received from you was on 11/9/05.. which I responded to. If you have sent any since then I have no record of it. It is possible it was filtered as spam.

- Keith, HP Tuners

Last edited by Magnus; 11-30-2005 at 11:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Hp Tuners will this get your attn??