LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Outlaw Motorsports...Great start

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Outlaw Motorsports...Great start

I am currently in the process of having a good deal of work done on my Z28.
(heads, rear, DP, suspension, etc)

I was given my car back so I can drive it for awhile while we wait for a few last parts I added on.

The team at Outlaw have been absolutely outstanding at taking care of me.
I was one of the 1st to drop off thier car and put in a big order.
Even while cars where in and out of his shop for smaller things (the bread and butter for income) they stil managed to keep my car moving forward.
And it never saw the outside of thier shop.

I am pretty persistant with questions and curiosity.
I like to learn, who doesnt get inquisitive when thier baby is in the air. They were very patient and answered everthing I threw at them. I never had that sence of "robot like" shop procedures. You know, the big shops that bring em in, send em out. Have a nice day.

They always searched the best deals on pricing and the quote you get is the price you pay. If he feels like he cant beat everyone, he will even tell you to get it and bring it in!!!

I have to bring my hugger back to get the nitrous finished off and then I will be done. All together so far a good experience. We all know there is a little nervousnes associated with leaving your ride for a few months, but I was never nervous as I left it in good hands. More like anxious, but hey can you blame a guy who's been driving a 12 second car for years and is anticipating a 10!!

Outlaw has my business going forward. Its nice to have a great shop 40 minutes away!

p.s. That Tony guy looks soooo familiar. Kinda like that crazy guy from Pinks.....................

Here is a few pix of thier work.......

Conservative NOS tune
Old 04-29-2006, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you're happy Jay!
Old 05-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to hear Jay, thanks for your business

Last edited by 4thGenCamaro; 05-02-2006 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:22 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great guys to deal with indeed. I am strongly considering bringing them my car all the way from Nashville this winter to have some work done. Matt has always been there to help me out when i have any oddball questions. You should feel privlaged that you live near a top quality shop like that. I have to load up and take a vacation just to get to a decent shop!

Hats off to the Outlaw guys!!!

Quick Reply: Outlaw Motorsports...Great start