LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Synergy Motorsports

Old 06-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Synergy Motorsports

I ordered a 2 step from senergy on a friday, sent out that monday. Got it installed on a friday. During the install there were all kinds of mishaps in the wiring due to i being a corvette. I thought, great, it is a saturday and i want to race and nothing. This is the good part

Synergy (peter) stayed on the phone with us to diagnose the problem on a Saturday from his cell phone. We came to the idea maybe the wiring on the vette is slightly different. He said he would put one a vette and make change and send one out. That he would call to let me know. WOW. Peter called the next day all day until he got a hold of me (usually it is the other way around ). He fixed it and sent it out to me yesterday..

I can't give these guys enough props. This is some of the BEST SERVICE I have gotten.

Thanks a lot Synergy!!!!

Side note: The 2 step was an easy 30 min install, and excellent directions. We will order another 2 step shortly!!
Old 06-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Synergy is awesome. I bought a Vic Jr intake off them and they did me an awesome price shipped with everything put together and some extra parts.

I'm definetly getting a 2 step off them after I get my car running again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Synergy Motorsports