LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fuddle

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Fuddle

this event occured almost a year ago, however, i feel it should be shared.

i bought a converter from fuddle racing, then took the converter and my car to a local shop for install appx. 1 month later. during initial startup after install, the converter leaked, one of the welds was cracked. i contacted fuddle about it and they shipped out another converter the same day, no questions asked. i sent the bad converter back to them, and after determining fault, they re-embursed me for shipping AND r&r of the bad converter. my only beef was that they shipped the 2nd converter ground again while my car sat on the lift at said trans. shop for over a week, and i wasn't consulted for the shipping details. i feel the 2nd converter should've been overnighted, but i guess we can't have everything.

bottom line: those at fuddle racing have my respect and gratitude.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While we generally don't encourage old stories to be brought up for no apparent reason, it sounds like Fuddle took care of you. Good to hear
Old 07-15-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wouldn't have brought this up otherwise, but it appears that fuddle has been getting a lot of negative attention. i felt i should speak up, as they treated me very well.