LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Joel from OFI, please respond.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joel from OFI, please respond.

When are our GTO kits shipping? The 2-3 week window has long passed. We're getting antsy over here. Update us please?

Jon Cain

Last edited by caindo; 11-14-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

yes please another update, its been nearly 6 weeks now
Old 11-14-2006, 10:35 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by caindo
When are our GTO kits shipping? The 2-3 week window has long passed. We're getting antsy over here. Update us please?

Jon Cain
Im working on them all at the same time. Feel free to call you guys. Im at the shop from 9 to whenever. If I dont answer its b/c Im welding and cant stop at what Im doing. Jon your check cleared on october 27th so your estimated time for your kit is up at the end of next week. You will all have your kits soon. Belive me I had no idea I was going to get this busy this fast. Im working belive me.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quality takes time.... People with GTO's are getting antz. I hope mine gets here before Dec 8th so I can make a dyno ....And hell Joel being as I am a welding inspector and know welds, the quality I have seen so far from the pics are top notch.

I think Joel only thing people want to know is a little update weather it be a weekly thing or what not. Some people say wow 2-3 weeks and it turns into 8 weeks then there pissed cause they as expecting it to arrive...

You tell a friend he I will race you next week and the ups guy did not show up on time Get my point..

I can not wait to get some times and get my new plates that says
T76 GTO

Last edited by 1INSANEGTO; 11-14-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
Im working on them all at the same time. Feel free to call you guys. Im at the shop from 9 to whenever. If I dont answer its b/c Im welding and cant stop at what Im doing. Jon your check cleared on october 27th so your estimated time for your kit is up at the end of next week. You will all have your kits soon. Belive me I had no idea I was going to get this busy this fast. Im working belive me.
thanks man, I think part of it is the anticipation. We are all excited as hell to get this kit just by how good everything looks.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:57 PM
9 Second Club

I've got an LS1 f-body kit on order as well and I've corresponded alot with Joel the past month. All can say is that he's staying real busy trying to keep up with orders for the LS1 f-body and GTO kits and finish the LT1 kit. When you step back and think about the fact that he is close to finishing the development of 3 kits in the matter of three to four months, that pretty darn good. Alot of turbo companies have that long of a lead time just to get a kit that has already been developed. Keep cranking em out Joel!

Last edited by ozws6; 11-14-2006 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
Yeah but you had it on the 19th. Regardless, you did inform us you were shooting for the end of Nov. which would put us at close to 6 weeks, not the 2-3 as first noted. I understand you're working hard (Ed checks up every so often ), but an update or PM response would be considerate as well. I just keep seeing other guys gettin theirs and get antsy for mine. Then we see the LT1 come out and we still dont even have our stuff, yuh know? I'm just voicing for myself AND others.

And yes, I've been patient, I'd say. I'm just getting real antsy... who wouldn't...
Thank you for responding to this thread though. Better luck than I had on PM over at ls1gto

Last edited by caindo; 11-14-2006 at 11:10 PM.