LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Replacement parts free of charge, courtesy of Lou Gigliotti and LG Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Replacement parts free of charge, courtesy of Lou Gigliotti and LG Motorsports

Well I posted a couple of weeks ago about my blown head gaskets. I informed everyone that I asked LG Motorsports what could be done since the gaskets failed after only 4,000 miles. Without hesitation they said get it here and we'll fix it for free, or we'll send you the parts at no charge. I chose send me the parts. I would also like to express that in no way at all did LG Motorsports or any of their employees have anything to do with the gasket failure. I left the shop with a perfect seal of the new heads, and after a 1200 mile drive home babying it to break in the new clutch, and rearend I started running her on the expressway for all she was worth. And due to no fault of LG Motorsports there was a head gasket failure. Because I was such a good customer Lou Gigliotti replaced the failed gaskets as a good business owner, not because he was at fault. Just wanted to clear this up so no one misinterperates where the failure ocurred. The FAILURE was with the gaskets not with LG MOTORSPORTS.

ARP head bolts and replacement head gaskets arrived today.

Can't wait until I can get started on this. It won't be for a few months unless my buddy John says the garage is available and I tow her down there for the tear down and inspection.

Again thanks so much Lou Gigliotti and also thanks to Bobby for helping me sort out the issues and making it happen. LG takes care of you before, during and after the sale. Thanks again to everyone at LG Motorsports. I completely endorse LG Motorsports for all your performance needs.

WHERE MONEY BUYS SPEED, and WE RACE YOU WIN, two slogans to remember and live by.

Good luck next year in the World GT Challange Lou Gigliotti

Sincerely

Doug aka allngn_c5
Old 11-14-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hasn't this already been posted once? Turned into a flame fest pretty fast if I recall.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Beast96Z
Hasn't this already been posted once? Turned into a flame fest pretty fast if I recall.

It was posted that they said they were going to take care of me. This new post is to let everyone know they did actually take care of me. A lot of people say stuff, but I am here to say that LG Motorsports followed through. I am very pleased that they were generous and sent me the replacement parts free of charge. I must not have read the same thread you did, I don't remember the flamfest you refer to.

www.lgmotorsports.com for all your performance needs
Old 11-14-2006, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

I see no one is interested in how you get taken care of after the sale. At least its out there that LG Motorsports is one of the companies that will be there after the sale. Your relationship continues. Top notch customer service, technicians, and everything else. They made me feel that they were more interested that I left a satisfied customer, not how much money I was spending.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I spoke to Lou at Carlisle this year. I had a very positive impression of him after speaking with him. He is just a hell of a nice guy and so were all the guys working for him. I can believe he would do this for you.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I failed to see were my post was negative and worthy of a e-mail telling me so. I'm glad they took care of you, so try the sponsor feedback section next time.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Glad to see they got you taken care of.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:46 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doug that's very impressive customer service! That's what real customer service is all about. Thanks for sharing.

I had the opportunity to meet with Lou at the Southern Shoot out in Ennis Texas during the GMHTP magazine 10 second LS1 round up. He is a very respectful and knowledgable guy and was honored to spend that time with him.

Good luck to you man!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:59 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lou is a great guy. His shop and his team are a great bunch of guys to deal with also. I don't doubt for a secod that he'd take care of a custoemr, and go above and beyond to make sure folks are taken care of.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing, it is great to here a positive story on a vender.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by J-Rod
Lou is a great guy. His shop and his team are a great bunch of guys to deal with also. I don't doubt for a secod that he'd take care of a custoemr, and go above and beyond to make sure folks are taken care of.
Well that was the whole point of this post, to get the word out that LG Motorsports is a great performance company to deal with. I drove the **** out of my car and my headgaskets blew and Lou still sent me free replacements. Hell I even sent Lou and the boys links to all the vids I have done. They know I drive hard. So stay tuned for an update in March 07 when I am taking some time off to do the work on the car with the help of my friend at his garage. Should be interesting.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great stuff Doug. All the dealings I have had with LG have been very good, and as a bonus they make some great products. From my experiences, being a business owner, you **** one person off and they will tell 50 people. If you are do everything right, they mightl tell 2 people. Sad but true. I'm always happy to hear the right things that companies do because it really does have an impact on my buying decisions.

Thanks for giving credit where credit is due. Big props to LG!!

J.R.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks for reinforcing my comments J.R. I am sure Lou and the boys appreciate your comments. Again I just want everyone to know why I endorse LG Motorsports. I am uncompensated for my comments, I endorse them because of the quality work they do and the fair pricing. Very easy to deal with, and just as concerned with your needs after the sale as they are before/during the sale. I hope more people give LGM a chance to do right by them. They certainly did right by me even though didn't have to. (gasket failure due to hard driving, NOT install error) Good people at LGM. Very glad to have met everyone and even made a few friends while I was there. Thanks for all the help Bobby.

Quick Reply: Replacement parts free of charge, courtesy of Lou Gigliotti and LG Motorsports