LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

All Posts Without Names, Dates And Order Numbers For Holiday Shipping Are Deleted

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation All Posts Without Names, Dates And Order Numbers For Holiday Shipping Are Deleted

There are numerous stickies at the top of this forum.
One addresses "how to post". You must include your name, order date, if you have contacted the Sponsor to resolve the matter BEFORE posting.

I am not special and yet when I call the same sponsors they answer their phones.

You have to be just as responsible for your order as the Sponsor does. This forum is NOT a place to berate a Sponsor so you may get free parts, upgraded shipping or special concessions just because you ordered from them. If all the positive transactions were posted you would see a pattern where Sponsors go above and beyond what was asked due to the customer not threatening them with negative feedback.

Another sticky explained "Holiday Shipping" and how the order you placed PRIOR TO THANKSGIVING would most likely have delays if you did not pay additonal for overnight or second day. It is still up there. Read it as it explains "where is my order".

ANY TIME OF YEAR CAN RESULT IN NUMEROUS SPONSORS WAITING ON PARTS YOU ORDERED. THEY ARE TOLD WHEN TO EXPECT THEM YET DO NOT ALWAYS SHOW UP ON THAT DATE. SPONSORS HAVE BEEN TELLING CUSTOMERS THEY ARE ON BACK ORDER UP FRONT.

If you cannot follow the rules of posting in this forum the thread will be deleted for the above listed reasons. You can repost with just the specific information so a sponsor can research AFTER you have tried more than one time to contact them off the site.

LS1Tech encourages feeback both positive and negative but please, follow the rules of posting before you click on 'submit new thread'.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This goes back to the top in case you are wondering where your post went.