LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Racetronix = Horrible customer service.: RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Racetronix = Horrible customer service.: RESOLVED

I bought a Racetronix kit from Thunderracing back in August of 2006. I was going to install it in the Z06, but had an unfortunate engine issue that took the car down for a while. So beginning of this year the kit was installed with the new engine in the car. Everything worked fine for two weeks. On the third week I started to notice a drop in fuel pressure when accelerating. I started to look at possible problems that would cause this. I checked out the wiring, ground, and voltage. I also talked with Angie at Thunderracing who was very helpful in trying to help me. I went ahead and bought another pump because I was going to pull the existing one to check for any issues and if there were none try a new pump. Upon pulling the pump and inspecting it I noticed there was nothing obviously wrong. I placed in the new pump and all my problems go away. Through this whole time I have not received an email back from Racetronix. I believe the pumps should have a warranty and definitely should not stop working after two weeks. May this will get Racetronix's attention and they can tell me what is up with the pumps going bad and if they have any warranty information.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Have you tried contacting Thunder Racing to see what policy they know is carried on this type of situation - it may be worth finding out through the performance shop you bought from instead of Ractronix directly.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Have you tried contacting Thunder Racing to see what policy they know is carried on this type of situation - it may be worth finding out through the performance shop you bought from instead of Ractronix directly.

I have and I have not heard back from them since I started inquiring about the warranty.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:08 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I cant warranty anything without having the pump back in my posession. Plus what is your real name?????

225-343-9029
Old 02-27-2007, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MADMAN
I cant warranty anything without having the pump back in my posession. Plus what is your real name?????

Brian, my name is Mark Browning. I have the pump it is just that no one has told me to bring it in until now.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:23 AM
11 Second Club

Update: I am actually getting emails back from Racetronix now. It appears they offer a 90 day warranty on products. I will see what happens now.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Sigforty
Update: I am actually getting emails back from Racetronix now. It appears they offer a 90 day warranty on products. I will see what happens now.
Please work through Thunder Racing to initiate your warranty claim. Your pump will be subject to testing before a replacement is considered.

Thank you.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 03-02-2007, 08:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racetronix
Please work through Thunder Racing to initiate your warranty claim. Your pump will be subject to testing before a replacement is considered.

Thank you.
Thanks for the response. I have talked with Madman and plan on bringing my pump by Thunder on Saturday.

Mods you can go ahead and close this up as I have received my answer.

Quick Reply: Racetronix = Horrible customer service.: RESOLVED