LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Nitrous Outlet

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Nitrous Outlet

I own a business and sell nitrous products using Nitrous Outlet as my supplier. To make a long story short, I sent an LT1 intake to Dave to get drilled for direct port. I also sent all 8 nozzles so they could get the depth right. When I got the box back, the intake was there, but no nozzles. I promptly called and notified them that I had not received the nozzles. They said they would look around the shop for them, and get back with me. To summarize, Dave was almost 100% sure that he put them in the box, and I was 100% sure that they were not in there. He could've hung me out to dry and said tough...I know they were in there, and done nothing. Instead, He worked with me, and we split the difference on a new set. I can't say enough good things about Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet, and look forward to doing business with them well into the future. Thanks Guys!!!!----- Dusty

Last edited by GEARHED; 06-05-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

Dusty i'm glad that we could get you taken carfe of. There were times when I wanted to strangle the UPS lady on the other end of the phone .

-Chris