LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

VFN Is The Superior To All Others! Hands Down

Old 10-14-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool VFN Is The Superior To All Others! Hands Down

Let me tell you why VFN is the best. Some people here my know i have been having problems with my VFN WS6 hood. For some reason, the corner on the passanger side that meets the headlight does not want to sit down. So i have been over the VFN shop about 4 times to get this situated. Armando hands down as always bring it on by, lets see what we can do to fix this. BTW pics of said corner are below. Back to the story, so yesterday i was there again, b/c the last time we were going to attempt to fix the hood, he got busy, and sent me on my way. not a big deal i live 3 miles awat from VFN. So we got together yeterday. And Armando tried everything that he could think of on the book to get this fixed. NO LUCK.. That dman corner is a stubborn biatch!!!!! So Armando said forget it, let me talk to Frank (owner) on Monday to see what we can do. Armando said dont worry we are going to make this right for you.

So basically with that being said, i will ******PROLLY****** end up getting a new hood, and Armando said that they will paint it for me too!!!

Now, you tell me that is not superior customer service. It does not get any better than that!!!

But i will keep you all informed as to what happens. Ohh and VFNs new shop holly cow is it BIG... Wait to you all see what they have in store

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VFN Is The Superior To All Others! Hands Down