LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Strano sway bars = awesome

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 111 Likes on 87 Posts

Cool Strano sway bars = awesome

My car officially rides like a C5 now, albeit a heavy one. I know with a better alignment, it will feel like a C5 period. I do wish I had nutted up for the Konis but damn, this car drives nice just like it is. Flat in corners, predictable, and taut without being harsh or uncomfortable. I actually liked the poly tranny mount but couldn't live with the noise on a daily basiss. It's no Camry or Accord, but it does ride nice, like an old Corolla.

Damn thing really feels good in turns. I have only gained everywhere, with no cost to comfort. I hope that adding Konis will continue that trend.

Buy from Sam, he is the best out there for making these cars what you want. You must call him, talk to him, follow his advice, and buy from him. If you Strano-ize and UMI-fy your car, it WILL be what you want - better than anyone here can describe in a post. Just learn to communicate, listen, and execute.

I finally have my 4 door vette, not a POS car over a bad *** engine and tranny. Now if I could just get rid of this cat hump and all the squeaks and rattles...
Old 02-22-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jmilz28
My car officially rides like a C5 now, albeit a heavy one. I know with a better alignment, it will feel like a C5 period. I do wish I had nutted up for the Konis but damn, this car drives nice just like it is. Flat in corners, predictable, and taut without being harsh or uncomfortable. I actually liked the poly tranny mount but couldn't live with the noise on a daily basiss. It's no Camry or Accord, but it does ride nice, like an old Corolla.

Damn thing really feels good in turns. I have only gained everywhere, with no cost to comfort. I hope that adding Konis will continue that trend.

Buy from Sam, he is the best out there for making these cars what you want. You must call him, talk to him, follow his advice, and buy from him. If you Strano-ize and UMI-fy your car, it WILL be what you want - better than anyone here can describe in a post. Just learn to communicate, listen, and execute.

I finally have my 4 door vette, not a POS car over a bad *** engine and tranny. Now if I could just get rid of this cat hump and all the squeaks and rattles...

I love it and can't wait, I hate my stock shocks