LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Issue With Vengence: SHIPPING RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Issue With Vengeance

Hi Guys. I'm posting here in hopes that it will get Ron to open the lines of communication a bit more. Two weeks (5/16) ago my shop ordered/paid for an Intake Manifold/TB. First we were told it would be delivered 5/23. When it didn't get here by that date we asked for the tracking # to be emailed. But we never received one. We tried calling him all week and I was finally able to get ahold of Ron on 5/29 (Thursday). He stated that UPS had rescheduled the delivery but he had then switched it to two day and promised that it would be here today 5/30. While on the phone I forgot to ask for him to resend tracking info so I called back and left a voicemail for him to resend the tracking info to a different email address. Still didn't get anything. As of today we have no tracking # and no parts. I left him another voicemail today and sent a PM here on ls1tech. I'm getting a bit frustrated since my only car is out of commission until this part comes in. My shop thinks that Ron is blowing smoke up our asses and didn't ship the part until much later. I don't know, I don't really care, I just want the damn parts or the money back. Ron please respond so we can get past this and so I can get back on the road.

Last edited by Datzneat; 05-31-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:26 PM
FormerVendor

PM sent.

For those reading since this is posted publicly... I talked to the "shop" twice this week and I have emailed them tracking info twice as well. I talked to you Thursday for the first time and made you aware of the situation. Im at home right now so I dont have tracking info sitting in front of me, but according to UPS tracking info said "Recheduled delivery".... Im not sure why, but it does.

As I said in the PM I will get on this first thing Monday morning.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I appreciate the PM. When you do get the tracking info please resend to the "new" email address I supplied you. Since things weren't getting taken care of between the shop and you, I (customer) decided to step in because it was becoming unacceptable. Once I get the information I need from you I will be going straight to UPS to "demand delivery."
Old 05-31-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't appreciate whoever changed the title of my thread. Other than finally getting Ron's attention, NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Still no tracking #, still no part. When this has been resolved I will happily let everyone know, and bury this post.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:44 AM
FormerVendor

Finally getting my attention? I talked to you twice in two days last week. I also sent the email to the address requested two seperate times as well. I also talked to the shop 3 out of 5 times they called asking the same thing????
Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I talked to you once Ron. When you promised me delivery on Friday. The emails never came through. Is there anyway you can access your sent items from online to verify/resend the email? Or is it on a personal exchange server at work? I'm really just trying to get this done with.

Last edited by Datzneat; 05-31-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:16 PM
FormerVendor

Im still trying to figure out the point of this post... I responded to your PM you sent almost immediately... Then this pops up.

I guess Monday, Ill call you, your shop, post here, email you, email your shop and return your PM... That way you will be sure I wont be ignoring you guys.

Have a great weekend
Old 05-31-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How about just getting me the part?

Thanks. Hope you have a great weekend too.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:35 PM
FormerVendor

As I said in PM, your part is out of my hands. UPS has had it for some time now. I am doing everything on my end to help.

TO be honest, I had ZERO idea who you were until you call Thursday. My customer was actually the shop who called and placed the order.

Funny thing in all of this mess is, the intake was purchased on 5/16.. I told the customer 3 to 5 business days lead time PLUS shipping. UPS is 3 to 5 BUSINESS days to ship. With this past Monday being a Holiday the intake wasnt/isnt even scheduled to arrive until June 2nd this coming Monday. I got the intake out early to help out and UPS dropped the ball....

Again, I see no point in this thread when I have been responding to your PMs. You actually quit responding and continue to post here.

Im done. Ill forward the info Monday. End of story.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I quit responding to PMs to keep things in the open and since the same thing was being posted here. No point.

It doesn't come off as very professional for you to change your story now. Stop making excuses, stop throwing me your attitude. Be a man about it and just take care of it. You are making it sound like I'm asking for so much.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:35 PM
FormerVendor

Not professional? Change or story? OK, now Im even more confused.... PM sent. Let me know what you would like to do.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
What story has changed? I told you from the get 3 to 5 days prior to shipping.

Ill tell ya what, Ill refund your money Monday morning and do another UPS intercept and get the intake back. Hows that. You obviously have an issue with the situation no matter how I attempt to address it.

Let me know what you want to do. I dont have an "attitude"..... Im just tired of having accusations made by you publicly like Im trying to rip you off or something. Nothing more, nothing less.
I truly don't believe you are trying to rip me off. I am just fed up with hearing oh it will be there Friday. Oh it will be there Wednesday. Oh it will be there Thursday, oh no "rescheduled" so I changed it to two day shipping, it will be there no later than Friday, and now it will be there Monday. I'm not spouting accusations I'm telling cut and dry facts. I really need this part and it has been looking like you aren't doing anything to make sure it's getting to me. What I "want" is for you to follow through with your word this time and just get me the info I need to try and track this down. That's it.

"You obviously have an issue with the situation no matter how I attempt to address it." - I don't see why you are confused on this. I've been asking the whole time for one thing. I do have an issue with getting into this situation and the attitude since airing it out but address it as you stated and it'll be fine, and this thread will go away.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Trust me. I hate being the only one in the feedback section with an issue.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:56 PM
FormerVendor

Posting PMs.... Classy I dont know how my story has changed so much since I have only talked to you one time....

Im also not going to keep going back and forth with you over something that IS OUT OF MY CONTROL.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Datzneat
I quit responding to PMs to keep things in the open and since the same thing was being posted here. No point.
The sponsor is taking care of this issue as you requested. Posting here doesn't make things happen any faster when it comes to the shipper.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:22 AM
FormerVendor

I just emailed MY CUSTOMER again with this info... 3rd time for the record. I will post it here as well for you to see. If you would like to see the tracking info for the UPS Intercept from Thursday I can post that as well.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/03/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z 26V E37 03 9170 856 6 Type: Package Status: In Transit Scheduled Delivery: 06/03/2008 Shipped To: SUPERIOR CAR CLINIC
TRENT