LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Diablosport, sent this to Mike and I'm still waiting. Read this guys

Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablosport, sent this to Mike and I'm still waiting. Read this guys

Bought a used Superchips programmer and they had a file made for my car in a week. I called them last week and the head of the company made this happen that fast for me even though I wasn't a direct customer. I even have data logging capabilities. I know you are busy. Al, Bob, Sonnie, everyone there has been great to deal with (this is for the ls1tech people). I want to do a side by side comparison so please I'm asking that you try to get this done. They found that the 05 and 06 cars are exactly the same so it should be that easy to work out a file for me. Show the guys at LS1 that I stuck up for you against that your a man and a company of your word.

Mike said this to my message if he had any word for 05 GXP guys;

"No, been a lot of work going on to get Trinity done and out the door, so it has tied up most of our resources for the time being."

I understand but Superchips told me their GM department was tied up and still had a file for me in a week.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Dont hold your breath on this one.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is what I just got from mike when i told him how fast superchips took care of me;

OK, well, the U7191 is a couple weeks out from an update, but it will happen at that time for sure.

Thanks
Mike
Old 05-27-2009, 07:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dj_stylzpgh/GXP05
This is what I just got from mike when i told him how fast superchips took care of me;

OK, well, the U7191 is a couple weeks out from an update, but it will happen at that time for sure.

Thanks
Mike
Yeah, and here is another quote from Mike, check the date on it (btw 6 months from then is still a year ago...);

09-14-2007, 09:34 AM #17
sprayjunkie
TECH Resident
My Garage

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, again, you twisted my words.
I said it could be 2-6 months for 07-08 support, and then said that TCM support would be available by then, not until then. Pay attention.
Assembled and maintained by V-series Tech
Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Sigh...about the only reason I come here lately is to get good news about diablo finally coming out with TCM support...still waiting.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hexxLS4
Sigh...about the only reason I come here lately is to get good news about diablo finally coming out with TCM support...still waiting.
Trying bro I'm on them
Old 06-01-2009, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dj_stylzpgh/GXP05
Trying bro I'm on them
It is appreciated, but you have to look at Mike's track record and the company that does not censor him. His comment about the 07-08 support and the TCM being out a year ago was not the first time, he has a history of spouting similar stuff for nearly 3 years. Along with many reversals of previous statements he has made. I defy you to find anyone who believes his word is good. It appears that the corporate mentality (from them not requiring him to apologize) is that your belief in their employee's word is your problem, that they don't care if their representative is loose with the truth. That being the case, how much do you think your being 'on them' is going to change things? They have our money, they let Mike spout out promises of support for years and never contradict it. What motivation do they have to follow through on TCM control and the like? Is it going to sell one more Predator?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

If they could just admit they're never going to come out with it...it would save us all the burden of lost hope.

Search this Thread