LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

GXP parts manual?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default GXP parts manual?

I did a search and I didn't find anything related. Does anyone have a parts manual PDF for the Grand Prix GXP? I broke a clip that holds a sensor on my throttle body when I was disconnecting the sensor and I want to order the clip, but the parts websites don't have diagrams for our cars that are as detailed as say, a '95 Camaro Z28.

Someone apparently had it uploaded here, but the site is now dead. http://www.nymcgp.com/dave/GXP/GXP Parts List.pdf I might actually have this one on my home computer, but I'm at work right now, so I can't access it.

On a related note, there's a website with the 2007 GXP service manual online. It's a real pain in the butt to look through, but it's here: http://workshop-manuals.com/pontiac/...ion/locations/

But can anybody help me out by uploading the parts manual somewhere for me (and others) to download?
Old 12-11-2017, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well... I found the part numbers I was looking for, as well as the name of the part... at least.

Via http://workshop-manuals.com/pontiac/...ions/page_473/

#88986255 or #15326836 "Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Module" which the ebay sellers call Throttle Control Actuator Connector. I contacted an ebay seller and he's willing to sell me just the gray clip off of it, since that's all I broke and need.

I still want the parts manual if anybody has it. If not, I'll see if I have something on my home computer to provide to the community. I'm pretty sure I do, but it might only be 4 pages long.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, although this is not a very detailed parts manual being only 19 pages, I have uploaded what I have to my website. I pay my bills and unless I die, I intend on paying them forever, so hopefully this link never goes dead.

2004-2006 Grand Prix Parts List GXP included.pdf

Since some "historian" types might get a kick out of this, I have some literature about the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires our cars came from the factory with. RE050A tires.pdf

I have the digital version of the 2006 Grand Prix owner's manual as well.

And... I spent 2 hours fixing the code on a page of Pontiac's website I saved in February 2006 to recreate it and make the page display properly (to some extent) Pontiac's 2006 website with the Grand Prix's specs I had to recreate some things that didn't download... I made the top navigation graphics fit kind of how they might have actually looked during that time period, but it was purely a guess.

Last edited by Brangeta; 12-11-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Quick Reply: GXP parts manual?