LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

03GT vs my stock 07 IMPALA SS who will win?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 07:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So who won?
Old 03-16-2007, 07:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So who won the GT or the Impy?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by live2ride
Good for you. Remember F@#ked Over Reconditioned Dodge or Found On Road Dead has a history for over rating their HP. Rememeber the Cobra's in late 90's?
Thanks!

This weekend I got a schedule from US 131 Dragway out here, lots of test and tune nights, they even have late night drags from 9 pm - 1 am for the ridiculous price of $5!!! I'll take the MCSS at least one of the nights and get some #'s for it.

On the Cobras - had a friend that had one of them ... felt really bad for him, getting screwed over like that.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nighthand
Most of (but certainly not all) of the F-Bodies around me don't seem to be very well kept. There are the odd few, but most seem very sluggish in the few short "races" I have had (passing them on two lane off ramps, etc).

There are a few "showy" f-bodies that look very nice, but I don't see them run that much.

However, all that being said, the f-bodies are definitely still really nice vehicles considering they are all what? 5+ years old? If I had the space to keep and work on one, I would definitely do it.
Saw a couple of the summer only F-Bodys this past weekend, a couple of Corvettes, and a Viper that wanted to race my MCSS tonight.

We still have salt whitened roads here???

Spring is on the way ...
Old 03-18-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Clean94Z
Well the results are in. The 2 gt's ended up about dead even in the race. I paced the race between the two. I took off behind them from a 40 punch and by 115 they pulled about 1 car length. Time got cut short. But I am sure if a side by side race I would have lost but been at the back of there car.
Badd - this is what Clean posted ... kinda got lost in the Z28 side tracking.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kazmaniac
LMAO! Good rep to have ...

We have US-131 Dragway here, which is an IHRA track. Renovated a couple years ago, freaking sweet track! Cost for open test / tune is like $15 for the night. No cops, no minivans.
That would be sooo freaking awsome!!! Where do you live at? Somebody in your City needs to have a chat w/ the Colorado Springs Government! We have nothing at all here. They've shut down tracks (strips) that were in planing stages here several times, and they complain about a street racing problem. Then they write the whole city(innocent citizens) excessive speeding tickets (were rated #1 in US for those blasted speeding tickets); I just dont get it.
Anywho, back on topic, I dont think you should have a problem w/ the stang-
- My stock (just a K&N intake so far) '06 Impala SS has beaten several lightly modded stangs from those 2000-2004 years. I havent had the opportunity yet to play with an '05 or newer Must. GT but I can't wait to!
Old 03-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Those are classic lines but, I personally like....F@#ker Only Runs Downhill.