LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Ls4 kill stories

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe next time me and my buddy with the s r t 4 hand out ill give you a call.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by oshia86
Chaman can you even give one reason why the GXP/SS's are a so called "pos" or are you just gonna stick to name calling. We have backed up our ends of the story, now its time for you to do the same or leave.
You want it:

1) FWD
2) Lame looks, ugly as sin
3) Shitting on the legacy of true legendary cars like the Impala
4) Dont have and will never have heritage, forgettable

You only argument in favor is they can be in the neighborhood of REAL cars in terms of performance.....who cares? More power to you? A Honda Civic can be too.

To summarize....car guys want vehicles with passion with charisma....your vehicles dont have any. You can say its my opinion but look around what GM HP magazine covers, for example....your cars are lame, unpopular and ridiculous...sorry. They may be decent means of transportation but thats about it.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Restricted User

well ill be at the track next week for any of you guys there. and you guys take **** to personally i sware.

i just finished up the new tvs2300 and looking for low 11s on 9 psi boost

and do the smart guy that said 11s not impressive. full weight with driver and 2 12s and all that 5380 pounds. How much does the fwd impala ss or monte ss or gxp weigh?? 4000
Old 01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Veteran

^^^ Thats scary....in a nice way!!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by StealthV8
its funny the guy with all the work is his tbss and it barely got into the 11's thats sad dude. Sorry to hear but guess you need it to carry your wifes fat *** around.. Oh i took a look at the tbs kill section and lots of those kills are against civics and ricers so what the **** are you talking about. I love when i race people that think i have a stock ls4 which even if it was (which it isn't) and you knew how to drive it is a sub 14 second car.

So i guess everyone that doesn't have a lower then 13.5 in 1/4 shot just go shot themselves. Its like srt 8 guys talking **** to you cause they are a little bit faster, **** you are retards, i don't really care to much since you guys clearly needed an ego boost.

wow my wifes fat *** haha . please come to our site and do a open callout . Im sure you will get many good races since we have tons of members in canada.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Launching!

1) I can control my car in the snow/ice
2) You own a magnum and are gonna talk about looks? ...Stupid
3) More personal opinion, you can't build huge 454 engines with 200 hp anymore, people expect more.
4) So any new car without heritage is a POS? again stupid

You don't sound like a car guy at all, Why did you join this site to begin with?

Looks nice Norcal. How are those things on fuel?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe next time me and my buddy with the s r t 4 hand out ill give you a call.
Yeah I've yet to see him out since I got this car, but I did hear him going by the car wash when I was at the vacuum pumps, That's the one car in town, I'm sure I'll lose a roll race to. However, would be a cool race, should get a video of a neon blowing away what sounds like a full out drag car.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Veteran

1) I can control my car in the snow/ice
2) You own a magnum and are gonna talk about looks? ...Stupid
3) More personal opinion, you can't build huge 454 engines with 200 hp anymore, people expect more.
4) So any new car without heritage is a POS? again stupid

You don't sound like a car guy at all, Why did you join this site to begin with?
1) If you are going to run in ice get a snowmobile...stupid argument
2) Yes....my Magnum look more menacing, more MANLY than your POS...do the test I said. Your car is generic....it disappears is a parking lot....mine dont!
3) Yes personal...a lot of persons agree with my statements
4) Not any new car....your new car.

Why I join the site?? Are you a moron? Because I happen to own one of the most beautiful and powerful Trans Ams ever put out by GM... now I ask you...what are you doing here?? You are the one way out of place here!!! Are you for real?? Go and read what this forum is about....is not about you! You are basically ignored by the rest of the community here....you dont even have a moderator!! That how important you are, son!! LOL!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Hey its been fun but Im really bored....

Get a real car, then maybe we will talk again.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chaman
The new HEMIs have true henispheric combustion chambers, in case you try to bring that argument into the equation...They are indeed HEMIs......
I really didn't want to get into this but the new Hemi is not a true Hemi.
http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...ine/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Hemi_engine

And by the way, your "Dodge" Magnum has a Mercedes transmission and built on an old Mercedes chassis. I hate to bash Dodge but the last few I've owned have gone to crap really quick. My GXP has been the best car I've owned so far and I have no regrets.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Launching!

Well i live in the midwest, i should get a snowmobile? That makes no sense at all. I'm pretty sure my car stands out. You do realize we have the ls4 also right? The ls4 has the same engine block thats in your suv, or did you not catch that? Your talking about standing out, im not so sure a T/A just pops out, they are everywhere. Love the car but it by no means stands out anymore. Your right we don't have a moderator, and that is the reason your still here. You've been watching this thread pretty close for someone who thinks nothing of these cars. Ignore by the rest of the community, a lot of the guys here help make up the rest of the community smart guy. And don't sit there and call people morons, I am an engineer by the way. Anyway i'm done talking to you, grow up and move on.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Resident

Chaman, you seriously are one sorry piece of ****! Fine, you think our cars suck? You're certainly welcome to your own opinion, but obviously the owners and operators of this site disagree. Last time I checked, there's no Magnum section here, which must really say something about your piece of **** car. You don't have any Magnum/Mopar sites worthy of your time, so you have to spend it over here, putting down our cars. Apparently, not enough people worship your mini-van, like you do, to have forums worth a ****, so you'll leave us the hell alone. You've already proven that, so spare us the links I'm sure you're gathering in your head as you read this.

Seriously man, grow the **** up and go troll somewhere else. We get it, you hate our cars, you really enjoy making fun of us, and you can't wait to post this thread all over the internet so everyone knows what kind of a joke we are (in your worthless opinion). No amount of debate will ever change your mind, but more importantly ours. Are you that ignorant that you don't see how you're just wasting your time AND making yourself look like a complete *** by continuing to post in here?

What? are you hoping that if you keep posting in here we'll sell our cars and go buy mini-vans? Then, maybe we can ask the owners of this site to change this forum to the mini-van forum, and we can all be friends and thank you for showing us the error of our ways.

Old 01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Are you serious?? Thats your argument??

And whats wrong with a vagina....you find them funny?? I dont...I love them but maybe you dont....Thats why you bought a gay car!! Thanks for clearing that up!
.....so why don't you go drive your ***** instead of wasting your time here loner, and don't forget to keep it lubed.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Hey its been fun but Im really bored....

Get a real car, then maybe we will talk again.
Chaman why do you not reply to anything I have said? Is it because I actually owned a magnum and know how much of a pos it is? Plus are we talking about muscle? You do realize your car is a mercedes right? An old e class suspension. The magnum is discontinued for a reason. It didn't sell. The SS/GXP is still kicking. Now please explain a real car. A real car can be modded like your TA and like our SS/GXP. But your lovely srt8 is unable to be modded well. The computer is locked up tight. You can't squeeze any type of power out of that engine with out doing major internal work/FI. So please stfu no one enjoys you at all. I find it sad that some one your age acts like an ethugh on the internet.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Veteran

Who cares if it is on a Mercedes platform? You think thats like an insult or something? Half of GM electronics, components etc are built in different countries, Mexico, Japan etc.....maybe you GM is really a mexican car!!! See how stupid you sound? Im glad it didnt sell...that makes it more rare. Who cares if you had bad luck with it...mine is strong as ever.

Please...inform yourself, yet again. The computer is already opened up and currently has modding capability. Nice try but please update your info.

Here let me enlighten you: http://www.razorsedgemotorsports.com/20dovedipr.html

In fact I have a modded computer in mine so...nope, its not locked tight. There are already forced induction packages and can push the motor to 500-600hp quite easily. Your cars are pure ****.....as your stories. You are a bunch of pathetic losers that cannot admit the real facts of this argument....No one cares about your pathetic rides, no mags EVER care to cover any aspect of your boring rides....because if they ever did they will go broke, which means, gentlemen, thast you rides are totally inconsequent, will never be considered serious...ever. Get a ******* real car and start a believable "kills" thread.

You know what SS stands for? Super ****....thats what GM did to your cars...only blind fanboys could not see that.

Corny...dude your car is ugly as sin...change those rims...Im serious...or get really dark tints so no one sees you driving that shitmobile.

Well now Im gone.....seeing you sigs really has made me kind of stomach sick...in the meantime...
Old 01-16-2009, 12:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Good nite...but please....

Old 01-16-2009, 12:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vote chaman banned from this section..
Old 01-16-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Me too....I will self-banned??? (that a word?) LOL!

Im just having fun....
Old 01-16-2009, 01:02 AM
On The Tree

good god. get a life. Forget the cars, get off the comp and quit posting **** that doesnt really matter.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by johnrogeri12
good god. get a life. Forget the cars, get off the comp and quit posting **** that doesnt really matter.

He can't. It's his life's mission to inform the world that GM FWD V8s are no match for his mini-van.

He seriously doesn't realize just how pathetic he's showing us all that he is. He must have been butt raped by and LS4 when he was a kid or something.

Quick Reply: Ls4 kill stories