FS: stock 10-spokes off 2002 SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: stock 10-spokes off 2002 SS

i have four 2002 ss rims only, 2 of the four have minor curb rash and isn't noticable when they are mounted on the car they mount up and balance perfectly. i would like to get 300 plus shipping for them

Pictures upon request
PM ME FOR MORE INFO
Old 11-12-2006, 02:24 AM

Ttt.....
Old 11-12-2006, 08:35 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll give you $250 shipped to 61821. I also have a business (61875) you could ship to to make it cheaper.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

pics please

biz_kit246@yahoo.com
Old 11-12-2006, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

i need 2 of them if you are willing to split them! I am in college station,tx. also so i am somewhat close. Let me know what you think and if you have any pics send them to brent_gorman@hotmail.com

Thanks
Brent
Old 11-12-2006, 12:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Are they chrome or painted?
Old 11-12-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Intrested, got any pics? I live just down the road in Arlington.
gregg1le@sbcglobal.net
Old 11-12-2006, 02:10 PM
TECH Veteran

ttt...

how much shipped to 92316?
Old 11-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Trev,

I hope that you're just away for the holiday, and not that you're ignoring my request for the tracking #'s...
Old 12-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Teching In

to further expand upon why I gave this kid a negative trader rating, here's how this went down:

he said 2 of the wheels had minor curb rash -- THREE of them have it, and it's all along the circumference of the rims, so it's not "minor". One of the rims was bent, and had a half-assed repair done to it. yeah, they balanced -- with a shitload of weights on the wheels. I won't be surprised if these ******* leak air on me. I paid full price, without photos, because I trusted this kid. I was promised a set of chrome lugs also, which weren't sent.

His response:

"i never really looked at the wheels once they were off the car"

this is not the way a responsible person sells things...
Old 12-16-2006, 06:16 PM

you know what. you got a hole **** load of ******* nerve you *******, those wheels were only on my car for about 2 weeks and they drove and road just fine, nowere in the post up does it say that i was giving you center caps or lugs, i was beening a nice guy in throwing those in when you asked after you purchased the wheels. if you aint happy with them then you should have said i want my money back **** and have asked for some freaking pictures you butmuncher. and i thought that you wern't gonna give me any type of feadback, i have sold **** on here before and never had any proplems with people. why dont you just stick it were the sun dont shine kuzman guzman
Old 12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Teching In

oh yeah, if I had asked for my money back you would have complied with no problem ! ditto if I had asked for pics, as others in this thread did.

please... you had all of TWO previous sales on here, probably to buddies of yours (so that your Trader Rating could get a false boost).

you say you thought (or were hoping) that I wouldn't leave any feedback. I almost wasn't going to, because buying a $300 set of paperweights -- I can chalk it up as a learning experience. But since other people out there might not be able to swallow that kind of loss, I felt I had to do my part to keep these kinds of sales trustworthy.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:59 AM

ok then why dont you just keep your paperwieght *** off of ls1 tech then anyway
Old 12-17-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Trev_SS
you know what. you got a hole **** load of ******* nerve you *******, those wheels were only on my car for about 2 weeks and they drove and road just fine, nowere in the post up does it say that i was giving you center caps or lugs, i was beening a nice guy in throwing those in when you asked after you purchased the wheels. if you aint happy with them then you should have said i want my money back **** and have asked for some freaking pictures you butmuncher. and i thought that you wern't gonna give me any type of feadback, i have sold **** on here before and never had any proplems with people. why dont you just stick it were the sun dont shine kuzman guzman
he has a whole lot of nerve? you sir. are a ******* dumb ***. you were being a nice guy for including the center caps? 99% of the time. when someone sells a set of wheels, center caps are included. YOu werent being nice. You ripped this guy off. You have absolutely no reason at all to be upset with him. You got your money for wheels that are obviously not worth the 300 + shipping. and really. You've sold a total of 3 things onhere that you have feedback for. that means abvsolutely nothing. Im sure people will stay aawy from you now. which is good. I've seen you post on here alot. and needless to say. I never thought that you'd do something so gay.
ok then why dont you just keep your paperwieght *** off of ls1 tech then anyway
honestly. You seem like a ******* jack ***. HOW THE **** are you going to send him some curbed up wheels in which one has a bend in it and then tell him to get off of ls1tech? He hasnt done anything wrong. YOU HAVE. YOU SHOULD BE OFF OF TECH. ******* ******.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

by the way. JOHN G. I would go to the trader feedback section and leave some negative feedback there. Cyphur will help to get this taken care of. He needs to either refund your money. or compensate you and give you a good deal of the money back. If I were you, I would not eat the cost on this if i were you. It is not right.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah thats total bullshit. Your one of the ****-wads that ***** it up for evey other HONEST person trying to sell something. If you say the rims are a certain way, they SHOULD BE THAT ****** WAY....your word is your *****!!!, Mods should start banning ***** like this. Ive seen some BS on here that I dont agree with ie odometer rolling back, selling demoed cars with "clear titles" and in the end it ***** the other guy... I know its buyer beware, but come on, have some RESPECT, or maybe your mom didnt teach you that
Old 12-18-2006, 12:07 PM

i am willing to make this righ if johng_nj will ever reply back to me, and Donohue96m6z28 this is between me and john, so i would appriciate it if you stayed out of it, considering it is none of your business, thanks
Old 12-18-2006, 01:12 PM
TECH Junkie

i am willing to make this righ if johng_nj will ever reply back to me, and Donohue96m6z28 this is between me and john, so i would appriciate it if you stayed out of it, considering it is none of your business, thanks
It is my business. I use this website. and I'm not going to knowingly let someone get taken advantage of when I can do something about it. at least NOW you're willing to fix things. This is a useful website. Dont be shady on here. Keep it legit.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:17 PM

ok just for the recap i have agreed to give john half of the money back and will be shipping him a money order for 150 along with the lugs