LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

stuck agian

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuck agian

I bought a 96 z28, first look i got out of it was blown head gaskets easy enough i have the skills. i also notice the front end damage witch i could easily fix with some time. by the time i got the heads off i notice the fire wall was smashed ac/heater core broke so i pull the carpet back on the passanger side the car was trashed its a total everything is knock back even passed the seats. The only reason i told this story because i really need help getting my money back i have no car and im screwed. the lady is not going to give my money back and i really wanted to build a v8. if anyone know cheat camaro shells or any shell that i can get a hold of for cheap that i can do a lt1 swap or what i need to know to get money.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 1995neon
I bought a 96 z28, first look i got out of it was blown head gaskets easy enough i have the skills. i also notice the front end damage witch i could easily fix with some time. by the time i got the heads off i notice the fire wall was smashed ac/heater core broke so i pull the carpet back on the passanger side the car was trashed its a total everything is knock back even passed the seats. The only reason i told this story because i really need help getting my money back i have no car and im screwed. the lady is not going to give my money back and i really wanted to build a v8. if anyone know cheat camaro shells or any shell that i can get a hold of for cheap that i can do a lt1 swap or what i need to know to get money.
That sucks dude. I would try to find a nice v6 with a blown motor or a roller for cheap. Swap everything over and get it running right. Now you know do do more investigating before a purchase. Hard lesson learned.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

I don't know what the laws are in Texas but here and in a couple other states I know the seller is resonsible for full disclosure of things like that. You should ask around and if that's the case take her to court. If that doesnt work I see rollers for as cheap as 5-600.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Staging Lane

doesn't hurt to get a free consultation from a lawyer alot of them do it for free now. ask about the lemon laws in your state also that may classify as a lemon.

Quick Reply: stuck agian