LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

anyone know the stock size of a lt1 valve stem

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 02:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
Really read post 17. Let me guess this post is a lie too and I never posted inside your thread

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...stall-car.html
I didn't say you didn't post in my thread I said you didn't post about tims tool. You posted about a tool that does NOT work with the patriot gold extremes.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LSWHO

Blatant lie. You can't install patriot gold extremes with conventional spring tools. Tim's tool is not conventional.

This thread is a joke and you're all idiots. I can't believe you guys argue this bullshit. You do it on purpose, you know you're wrong and being asses, yet you keep doing it on every thread. STFU.
Yeah, because YOU obviously know more about it than I do, what with your GUESSING. If you're not a moron, you can do it with a standard OHV compressor. It's just a matter of lining up the inner and outer spring with the jaws of the compressor. Is that so hard to do? I also used the same tool for my Crane 99893 dual springs back in the day. I've explained why you can, now it's your turn to explain why you can't....

Every one of your posts makes you look more and more like a tool. If you'll notice so far, NO ONE agrees with you. You gotta be doing SOMETHING wrong for no one to agree with you on Tech.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by RamAir95TA
I also used the same tool for my Crane 99893 dual springs back in the day. I've explained why you can, now it's your turn to explain why you can't....
Here too maybe 6 or more years ago when I had a GM847 cam. It's a shame I don't video document these things for PROOF!!! Whowuddathinkit there would be a LSWHO who thinks everyone lived under a rock before he bought his junk...
Originally Posted by whytryz28
where is this thread going...
Same story... LSWHO is challenged to actually take responsibility for his expert claims and he loses his mind.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, because YOU obviously know more about it than I do, what with your GUESSING. If you're not a moron, you can do it with a standard OHV compressor. It's just a matter of lining up the inner and outer spring with the jaws of the compressor. Is that so hard to do? I also used the same tool for my Crane 99893 dual springs back in the day. I've explained why you can, now it's your turn to explain why you can't....

Every one of your posts makes you look more and more like a tool. If you'll notice so far, NO ONE agrees with you. You gotta be doing SOMETHING wrong for no one to agree with you on Tech.
Because the spring pressure is too high and the spring slips out sideways EVERY TIME before it compresses enough to get the locks on. The retainer is also beveled in such a way that the top also tries to slip out. If both sides can't be held, there's no way you can get it compressed all the way.

Again, you may have done it with dual springs, you can use it on blah blah blah. YOU CANNOT do it with PATRIOT GOLD EXTREMES without a modified lever tool or tim's tool. It can't be done. I gripped the whole dame thing aligning it the whole time, turning it slowly. As soon as it compresses to a certain point it WILL slide out sideways. It's too strong for it to compress enough to get it on.

Again, prove me wrong. I'll pay you $100 to prove to me you can install Patriot gold extremes 8501-bsbc package with the motor in the car without tim's tool or the modified lever tool. IT CAN'T BE DONE. $200 bucks and I'm the laughing stock of this stupid site.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:08 PM
TECH Addict

It's you same jackasses. I don't give a **** what you say or think. You are ******** that can't read, take things out of context and make yourselves look inept.

Again, I said it from the very beginning. Patriot gold extremes can't be installed in car without tim's tool or a modified lever tool. I haven't added stipulations, I've said the same thing the whole time.

You are SO STUPID YOU KEEP ARGUING OTHER SPRINGS!!

Can't you read!? I said Patriot gold extremes. I never said anything about your springs from 6 years ago. The retainer is different and the spring pressures are different.

Prove me wrong or shut the **** up.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Village Troll

The retainer is different
Do they look like this:

... and the spring pressures are different.
Hopefully you understand what spring rates are:

Crane 99893: 391 lbs./in.

Patriot Gold Extremes: 386 lbs./in.

Prove me wrong or shut the **** up.
Would you like that for here or to go?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Do they look like this:

Hopefully you understand what spring rates are:

Crane 99893: 391 lbs./in.

Patriot Gold Extremes: 386 lbs./in.

Would you like that for here or to go?

I can show you a picture of a whale. What's that prove?

I posted a picture! That means you are wrong!
La ti da. You showed me a picture of the retainer. That proves that you can google. Now show me it installed with the KD tool in car with patriot gold extremes.

I don't understand why you guys think you can argue this. You haven't done it. How can you say it can be done if you've never done it!? Just let it go. You are wrong. I'm done here.

Last edited by LSWHO; 10-20-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Village Troll

You showed me a picture of the retainer.
Is that the retainer you are referencing as being "different..."?

Quick Reply: anyone know the stock size of a lt1 valve stem