LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Those who wired their 2 step off clutch pedal need help

Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Those who wired their 2 step off clutch pedal need help

I have a 95 z28 6 speed... i recently hooked up my 6al2 msd box and there is a single blue wire for a 2 step hook up.. I wanted to hook it up to my clutch pedal so i can leave off the line building boost.. i dont want it on a switch or button... i know its possible to hook this up on the car because i had a shop hook it up to my old 94 z28 6speed... For those who know how to wire this up or did it before could u post pictures of anything to help me wire this up in my 95... i hate to wire it up wrong.. im just worried that every time i hit the clutch in to shift it will drop to my desired 2 step setting. --- any info or help will be great
Old 06-12-2015, 11:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Name:  2-Step.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  41.6 KB

Here's diagram of how mine is wired.

I wanted to clutch switch to function normally and the 2-step to only work in first gear.

I have it on one switch to activate the 2-step, a switch mounted on the shifter so it's only active in first gear and a hidden DPST switch that switches the clutch switch to either function like normal or when flipped it works with the 2-step. A bonus of wiring it like this is when the hidden switch is flipped for the 2-step to be active it acts like a theft deterrent switch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Those who wired their 2 step off clutch pedal need help